Love, Guitars, and the Nashville Skyline

• 1 month later...
Be warned that IGG fiddles with files, especially when they are the one to crack the game. They insert some triggers and other shit, and deleting their hyperlink html files (IGGGames.html and similiar) can activate some of these triggers.

lmao you are actually correct, ive only heard of it once from ivan, but havent myself, well... until i downloaded that coffee shop game from their site... and they do indeed fiddle with the file...

the in-game menu has their site url embedded in it. lmao..

lmao you are actually correct, ive only heard of it once from ivan, but havent myself, well... until i downloaded that coffee shop game from their site... and they do indeed fiddle with the file...

the in-game menu has their site url embedded in it. lmao..

Yup, they do that type of stuff, I never had problems with their original scene releases (where they include the original .iso that scene groups provide) but scene-unreleased titles by them are usually like that, fiddled with and they like to include their URL's everywhere which is annoying at times, everybody who downloaded the game probably already knows about their site, they have got enough traffic right now in my opinion, no need to advertise yourself that much