Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm Full Game Download (No Eng Sub)

Hi ErogeGames Forum,

twitter_header.jpg

Ao No Katana has always been on my eroge hunt list since I've had the knowledge of the existence of Eroge, so when I have obtained info on getting the game for free, I surge my way and went through the shitty steps posted on the OP site: ?????

Sorry if you can't understand Chinese but I do, so this is the steps I have made for easier viewing.

Link to image: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C4xnr35UEAEm03z.jpg:large

Password for extraction is => b41p3m3@eyny

Small Notes:

Please set your computer's region to Japan, like many other eroges it's essential.

Link to download the files : https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzisQlRIDZ6OSjIxNDRuT3MwOW8 CURRENTLY DOWN

on the OP site it took me 12hours due to shitty MEGA download speed and restrictions, better thank me for that.

Anyways, have fun fapping! Walkthrough: Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm Walkthrough – KamiTranslation

Attachment File is bugged so don't use that:(

If somehow the links broke or doesn't work message me and I will provide the alternative route link.

NEW NOTE:9c7f5788bf3b52454a770bc3452d12dd136f1e2fd5f58314c17b33126c2671d0.jpg

As of my current time; 2017/03/08, the google drive base for the files will be temporary removed and swapped to MEGA for downloading the .ZIP files. I am very, very sorry for the problems caused but my Google Drive's space must be spared for my work till April, so, till then, its MEGA waiting time.

Link to MEGA Download: https://mega.nz/#F!rUE23IoQ!rAyg4vY6l8-2Ryv66liJNw

Steps to install Ao No Kanata.jpg

Edited by CaptainGakken
Hi ErogeGames Forum,

Ao No Katana has always been on my eroge hunt list since I've had the knowledge of the existence of Eroge, so when I have obtained info on getting the game for free, I surge my way and went through the shitty steps posted on the OP site: ?????

Sorry if you can't understand Chinese but I do, so this is the steps I have made for easier viewing.

Link to image: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C4xnr35UEAEm03z.jpg:large

Password for extraction is => b41p3m3@eyny

Small Notes:

Please set your computer's region to Japan, like many other eroges it's essential.

Link to download the files : https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzisQlRIDZ6OSjIxNDRuT3MwOW8

on the OP site it took me 12hours due to shitty MEGA download speed and restrictions, better thank me for that.

Anyways, have fun fapping! Walkthrough: Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm Walkthrough – KamiTranslation

Attachment File is bugged so don't use that:(

If you guys can read Chinese I will post Princess Lover's Download link IF replies exceeds 10

hi, this is fully english patched ? :o

ahh i see.. all i'm finding is the old translation site: https://aokanatranslation.wordpress.com

i checked vndb, and i saw its being translated by alei translations..

i found a spanish only website of alei translations: https://aleitlblog.wordpress.com/

i'm not sure if that's correct though... :[

edit: i checked the other translation status post and it seems there's no more ao no kanata no four rhythm on future posts.

Edited by charlbeef
So, you are sharing a Japanese version of this visual novel, right? No English version yet, corrct? :)

Yes, this is the best I can find and translating it's chinese instructions to english. Even though the menu looks promising like full english interface, the moment you press play it brings you back to the harsh reality.

I might be able to find translators but, will be hard, very hard since this is an eroge.

I want to cry but I held my tears, because I am sharing the only thread of hope for Ao No Kanata fans. Koichoco was such a masterpiece and it was translated quite well.......

your intentions are noted, yeah.. true... one of the 1st vn's i've tried is koichoko...

its either my 1st or 2nd vn...nice pic and signature btw..

and also, welcome to the club, we people sharing the same hobby should band together in this site

feel free to drop by on shoutbox or make a post on general thread for random vn discussion

Yes, this is the best I can find and translating it's chinese instructions to english. Even though the menu looks promising like full english interface, the moment you press play it brings you back to the harsh reality.

I might be able to find translators but, will be hard, very hard since this is an eroge.

If I knew Japanese, I'd translate it but sadly, I know very little of it right now so I can't help in translating this masterpiece xD Though I think I have seen somebody on Fuwanovel, some spanish guys picking it up and starting a translation of it

your intentions are noted, yeah.. true... one of the 1st vn's i've tried is koichoko...

its either my 1st or 2nd vn...nice pic and signature btw..

and also, welcome to the club, we people sharing the same hobby should band together in this site

feel free to drop by on shoutbox or make a post on general thread for random vn discussion

nah man, I am searching for more sources of un-released VN for people to enjoy. Princess Lover is very trouble-some and you have to be able to read Chinese in order to install it properly and play it (Its Chinese Subbed). I am not a hardcore due to my countries restrictions on this sort of stuff, sigh.

nah man, I am searching for more sources of un-released VN for people to enjoy. Princess Lover is very trouble-some and you have to be able to read Chinese in order to install it properly and play it (Its Chinese Subbed). I am not a hardcore due to my countries restrictions on this sort of stuff, sigh.

i'm not hardcore too, i think xD

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, I'm also clueless. I got through to clicking BGIforInstalling, but nothing happens when I do. Is it related to the .rar files being downloaded in 7 separate parts?

EDIT: I got it! Setting your computer's region to Japanese is not enough. You need an extra tool like AppLocale to convince the installer you are in Japan. Opening the installer through AppLocale allowed it to work.

Edit 2: After that, I was told I needed to insert the game disc:

JAELlF7.png

I realised I needed to keep the Daemon stuff mounted, as that is the virtual game disc.

Edited by loseelf
  • 2 weeks later...