Any Innocent Grey fans?

I've yet to actually play anything by them, but they're indirectly responsible for me finding some of my favorite musicians, so there's that going for them. The concepts of their games also seem pretty cool. Going to start playing Kara no Shoujo in the next couple of days.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I'll dig up this thread if it's ok. I played recently Kara no Shoujo and I think this is the best eroge game I've ever played. So sad and interesting. Do you guys know some games similar to it?

You could try Cartagra if you could read Japanese or willing to use machine translation tools(IGTH.ATLAS etc) although the scenes are more gory than Kara No Shoujo

you could also try Saya no Uta, Divi Dead, Swan Song or Chaos Head (all of them are in english)

I just started Swan Song. For now it's not as apealing as KNS, but I give it a go. Unfortunately I can't read Japanese, so no Cartagra for me. I wish it had english patch... I tried Saya no Uta, that's not for me.

Is using those translation tool very complicated?

I just started Swan Song. For now it's not as apealing as KNS, but I give it a go.

Don't worry, swan song's definitely worth its time. Can't say anything about your comparison, didn't finish kns until now.

especially if you're playing the more "serious" eroges.

Eroge with a lot of complicated text/story will be a big pain in the ass...no wait...even tayutama was nearly unreadable...

I actually love bad endings and downer endings, but I was talking about the True End.

I have a problem with this stuff. School Days? I aimed for the most bloody endings. Corpse Party? Bad ending extravaganza!

I must be weird.

I love bad endings and those stuff so you're not alone.

I like Sasha Grey.

Too much hair.