So have you people ever bought any type of visual novels/eroges?

Money for survival in real life: Revive yourself if you died, cut your d**k off and beg for money outside a fast food restaurant.

If only that was easy

For me, just do the opposite of what you just said and I'll be fine. Lol :>

• 2 weeks later...
Same here. Where I'm at you can't even find manga to buy, let alone VNs. Like Gabe Newell(if you know who that is :p) said - Piracy is a service problem.

This, it's almost impossible to get eroge's here where i life (retail or somethin), and i only do online transactions with my paypal account.....

Seeing as mangagamer, and other translation groups only offer creditcard as a valid payment option it's pretty hard to give them my money. I would have payed for Koihime Musou, but to a lack of creditcard i couldn't even purchase it so yeah... never bought an eroge in my life.

They should make a steam like service, where you can buy eroge's/visual novels of all kind, with weekend deals and summer/winter sales with a large range of different payment options :p

• 6 months later...

well most of my 1st and second and third was pretty much HARD copy,like CD or Floppy Disk. just thinking back there when going to games store and pick it from the rack...... ahh hell i dont really care, it's just the same when you bought some fancy magazine like FHM or Liberty, in the end the guy who own the shop get to know my face, and since then when new "stock" arrive he always save me some btw sometime i get discount too like buy 3 get one free, thats good since as a student i'm broke....

but mostly right now i'm just get it from internet, but sometime i'm still buying from my agent

I have only bought "soul link"(my first VN) and "deus EX machina Demonbane" from shop.The rest are from here.(really thankful to this site)

I had a hard time buying "soul link" because its cover read "soul link:A sexual RPG simulation game"(guess the seller doesn't know what a VN is) and I bought it out of curiosity.It is really embarrassing.

After I read its interesting storyline,it becomes a trigger for my VN's love.

I would love to buy my VN's If they just bring the damn things here and put them in Gamestop or on an american website. the mangagamer site is in the freaken Netherlands for crying out loud and my parents won't let me buy out of the country. I was able to Buy a few of VN's from the anime Conventions I go to. I bought Koihime- Muso( Though I love the anime better), Kira-Kira all ages version, Higurashi both the disks, and Choose me hunny(I think it was). I am so planning to buy Otoboku next year at Anime Next if manga gamer goes there. I also bought Hakuouki for the psp, and I am praying to buy F/SN for the Vita if it gets released here.

My fist few vn i bought was when i was on vactaion in Japan, bought Tskihime, Kagetsu Tohya, melty blood, fate/stay Night, fate Hollow and some battle moon games but i allready knew i was going to buy it when i went to Japan. Have the games now in my display cabinet. the servant cards thint the game are really awsome.

Btw this is my 1st post here but been lurking here for a long time :p

i think i will not buy them for the moment.. I REALLY WANT TO, but my pocket can't handle such expensive goods right now

i would like to buy favorite games though

i know how it feel, my old motorbike really give me hell this month with outrageous repair bills, i'm totally broke

i know how it feel, my old motorbike really give me hell this month with outrageous repair bills, i'm totally broke

I know right? My problem is that I'm a student, so no income. No income = broke. And I can go and tell my dad "I want to buy a game" he will definately ask, and that will lead to troublee

I know right? My problem is that I'm a student, so no income. No income = broke. And I can go and tell my dad "I want to buy a game" he will definately ask, and that will lead to troublee

if he ask tell him you buying present for your gf

sorry my fault on second thought nah you shouldnt, or you should i dunno (^_-)V

i think i will not buy them for the moment.. I REALLY WANT TO, but my pocket can't handle such expensive goods right now

i would like to buy favorite games though

Count me in for that. No money, no visual novel. =\

Well, I've a job but its payment is rather shitty and I also have to sacrifice every month 130 freakin euro for my train ticket...yep, no visual novels for me.

Then again, I'm damn stingy anyway so even if I would make a lot of money...

You lucky bastard. XD

Not to mention that I also got Koyama Rikiya (Kiritsugu's seiyuu), Hikaru Kondo (ufotable president), Ei Aoki (director) and Yuki Kajiura and Fiction Junctions' autographs among others..ahh it feels great to finally brag about it ;)

Not to mention that I also got Koyama Rikiya (Kiritsugu's seiyuu), Hikaru Kondo (ufotable president), Ei Aoki (director) and Yuki Kajiura and Fiction Junctions' autographs among others..ahh it feels great to finally brag about it ;)

No, I don't want to hear anymore. of it... Nooooo~~~ (T _T)

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf