Chaos Head English Patch bug

I'm using the RC1 english patch made by TLWiki in 2009. And, I have one very nasty problem with it. In the begining of chapter 7, one whole scene with Kozu-pii gets skipped. It's the scene depicted in the script /nss/ch07_144_妄想トリガー32■.nss

The thing is, I checked out the script in notepad++, and compared it to the original script in the unpatched version of the game, and couldn't find any reason for skipping the scene. I also checked the previous script for scene 143, no problems there either. Does anyone have any idea how to fix it? This is my favorite visual novel and I want it 100% working.

I already had this bug in my current patch. I had to start playing it again from the begining since I only kept one save game and it got corrupted.

BTW the readme of the patch that I'm using says: Version Compilation Date: 30/12/08 (d/m/y) 22:31

I think I checked out the version that was on erogedownload 1-2 years ago and it said an older date there.

P.S. I'm downloading it now. It's an .exe. I'm pretty sure it was an archive last time I downloaded it. Maybe it really got replaced with a newer version since then :) I don't keep any savegames so I'll have to read it again to see whether it works now.

P.S.2: Yeah, that is most definitely not the patch that was on erogedownload before. It's not a TLWiki patch either, from what the readme says I can see that it's a bugfix of RC1 done by some fan. Lucky find, thanks for the help.

Edited by God Of Gaming
  • 2 weeks later...

After I tried the RC2 patch, I noticed a few other missing scenes pop out, that I didn't even know were missing, but the one that I wanted to see is still getting skipped :(

P.S. Sure I can read the text for it in the script file, but it's not the same as seeing it with a graphic background and voice acting :)

Edited by God Of Gaming
  • 1 month later...
Short for lingerie conversion system, it's a patch that adds an option in the menu, which allows you to, as the name says, make all girls in the game show up only in underwear ;)

eh??? you mean the chaos;head underwear patch???

whats the diff between RC1 and RC2 patch?

i think mine is RC1. downloading RC2 right now. where can i get the underwear patch?????? >w

*imagines underwear Nanami and nosebleeds*

RC2 is the revise and the re-correct version...

bout LCS patch..

you need to find other place though i'm not sure if Ivan had a copy of it..

been searching for LCS patch myself~

whats the diff between RC1 and RC2 patch?

i think mine is RC1. downloading RC2 right now. where can i get the underwear patch?????? >w

*imagines underwear Nanami and nosebleeds*

Search of _PC_CHAOS_HEAD_ISO_JAPANESE_VIS in google. the 2nd link should be isohunt, download the torrent from there and just download the underwear patch (497mb) from that torrent. Currently it has only 3 seeders, but you should be able to get it if you start it now.

RC2 fixes some stuff and it makes the english patch compatible with the Underwear patch.

Did you just call me "bee" ?

Anyway, im getting 100 kb/s on that torrent, but it's only 500mb so you'll get it relatively fast.

lol i read your 'd' as 'b'...

darn my eyes @__@

and Im getting 5kb/s to 20kb/s on it...partly because my dad is using cable tv which works on wireless broadband and partly bcoz my ISP is shared by many others~

uncheck???

at the setting??

or the download region?

When you start the torrent, you get a screen that shows the list of folders and files it contains. You can check or uncheck files that you want do download and then start the downloading.

Or if you still don't understand here's some places you can check how to do it - http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+select+single+files+to+download+from+torrent

Edited by killerinsidee