I actually finished all routes in this game. My thoughts on it are not very good either. The common route is kinda too long and boring, also there is some pointless half way split in the game. After the "1st part" there are some very pointless "episodes" that are about some cats(the game is made in episodes for some reason). The main heroines are just a cardboard cutout stereotypes and the 3 endings a just slightly different e.g. only 2-3 different scenes for the heroine you chose at the end. It's not the worst game ever, but it's very painful to get through since the MC gets so much abuse most of the game and it gets really repetitive.

I found this game quite plain as well..

By the way, if I'm not mistaken.. There are 2(or was it 3) hidden endings(the teacher and the cousin) that will be unlocked after clearing the 3 main Girls.

I played it to the end and completed 100% CG a long time ago.. But that was because I had nothing else to play.

oww seems like I waste precious bandwidth downloading this game

Actually, you didn't, just save it in a black corner of your HDD and install it when you have nothing else to read/play or nothing to do.

Actually, you didn't, just save it in a black corner of your HDD and install it when you have nothing else to read/play or nothing to do.

I agree. If you play only the best VNs, you'll run out of stuff to play really fast. This one was pretty bad, but I still spent time on it. I usually 100 % finish all VNs that I start or at least I try, but that's just me :>

Edited by killerinsidee

To tell the truth it was one of the first eroge I actually enjoyed reading and not fapping, but it had some fine art in several pics.

For the plot as usual it had some better moments but most was just avarange and several were bad. And yeah the main character was annoying. To tell the truth I've played way worse VNs and had some fun so I don't really get it why you are so against this game.

I played this awhile back and finished the 3 main routes. I didn't find the Protag as annoying as everyone else seems to think he is, he got some good lines, like once when one of the girls is teasing him he's just like "I'll rape you bitch.", I lol'd pretty hard at that. Overall I gave it a 7/10 cause I reckon the story actually wasn't too bad, still not something i'd go back to and re-play though.

Such strong words of dislike from some has me confused.

Yes the plot or for the cynics the lack thereof was a negative and the charcters werent really developed but its still good enough to tide you over to more exciting or gripping VN's.

Ok, but make sure you have read every other vn available before starting this one, cause it really is the worst i ever read (I read marutan route btw).

I think everyone would find this really bad if they have read things like clannad (and other key titles), wind, shuffle, canvas 2, even dacapo, or snow sakura/crescendo for older games, and more recently to heart2 (partial translation but it was so good i read the rest with atlas, and the fan disk another days too) and majikoi. Take my advice and don't start this before completing them ...

Yeah... I kinda enjoyed this, but probably not for the right reasons. This is one of the ones you should play before getting to the big stuff, I think, or it may be ruined by the quality of better games.

It's like when you eat gourmet dessert. Plain ice cream with chocolate syrup is good, but it's not a molten chocolate lava cake from Rainforest Cafe.

... I like my food metaphors, as you can see...