• 3 weeks later...

Wait a second, i thought that it was Motto To Love-RU that was the adaptaion of Darkness, your saying they are making a third season? (not counting the OVA season).

Edit: I checked the link out and it was posted on the blog the day before April Fool's. But it does look legit, as with OREIMO season 2 I'll believe it when I watch it.

Edited by warrof

Nah, it's confirmed as a TV anime. I believe Motto followed the original To Love-Ru manga more closely by directly adapting much later manga chapters without new content, while Darkness will feature Yami as the main protagonist based on her character and events in the To Love-Ru Darkness manga. Unlike Motto, Darkness shouldn't be episodic and should be more like the original anime following and developing a plot (however, Lala is a secondary character). At least I hope so, because I dropped Motto To Love-Ru due to its episodic-ness.

wait, who is going to translate the managa and publish it in america? i wish that would happen but I haven't seen any news

They are also making both an OVA and an anime.

What do you mean OVA? unless that is just to transition from Motto To Love-RU to To Love-RU Darkness?

I THOUGHT MOMO WAS THE NEW MAIN CHARACTER?? FUUUUUUUU

According to my friend who has read the Darkness manga, it's Yami, Momo, and some other new girl who are the protagonists, along with Rito. Not sure how the manga will adapt the plot, though.

• 4 months later...