Hoshizora no Memoria Chinami RAGE

Does this bother anyone else?

1st) Chinami: Onii-chan Onii-chan Onii-chan (Kinda cute:o)

~Screws you over~

2nd) Chinami: Onii-chan Onii-chan Onii-chan (Still cute:D)

~Screws you over~

3rd) Chinami: Onii-chan Onii-chan Onii-chan (Ok...but i'll take it:))

~Screws you over~

4th) Chinami: Onii-chan Onii-chan Onii-chan (No...stop it..:eek:)

~Screws you over~

5th) Chinami: Onii-chan Onii-chan Onii-chan (How long is this going to go?:()

~Screws you over~

6th) Chinami: Onii-chan Onii-chan Onii-chan (Don't tell me this will be happening throughout the novel?:mad:)

~Screws you over~

7th) Chinami: Onii-chan Onii-cha nOnii-chan (~Rage quit for the day~:cool:)

~Screws you over~

At first I thought she was screwing the protagonist over on purpose, but when I realized it wasn't, I felt more depressed because it means that she'll be screwing him over throughout the novel.T_T

Personally, this bothers me a lot is because I have a little sister that takes joy in screwing me over. It feels like I'm getting screwed over by little sisters wherever I go. Conspiracy? :confused:

Edited by Whitetragedy

Yes.

I think it's more the MC's fault than Chinami's though. He lets her do it, and keeps letting her do it. I'd have blown up ages ago, and sunk some sense into her skull. I'm trying to play both this and Kira Kira as I get back into VN's, and the Chinami stuff has me playing more KiraKira tonight even though it seems like much more reading.

I just started playing today and she's already giving me a headache. And what is up with that thing she does...that...the arm raising. What is that. "Onii-chan Onii-chan Onii-chan, LOOK AT MY PITS!"

The only thing I like about her so far is her bgm.

I'd love it for Chinami to be my little imouto, I would hug her every minute and every second, this of course is coming from a guy who has a manipulating older sister

Edited by RJei
Hmm, this thread is turning into a Chinami lovers one hehehehe.... A few more and we'll start a Chinami lovers club ! ;)

Together we stand, divided we fall, united we form voltron and take on all! Chinami lovers combine!!!

Lol no, I love Chinami though.