Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka? of the Dead

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know why, But for some reason Sera has started to annoy me >_> At first I thought her trash talk was funny but now it's just gotten old.

I think she needs to show some service. Fan service is absolutely not necessary in Kore wa, but Sera gets little dialogue and most of that are just her telling Ayumu he's disgusting so if she showed some cleavage then it might make her look a bit better as a character :D other wise those boobs are pointless.

Fan service is absolutely not necessary in Kore wa

It is half the show, though.

if she showed some cleavage then it might make her look a bit better as a character

Her standard outfit shows tons of cleavage, and most of the other clothes she wears do too.

sera.jpg

Also, I never liked her; she just abuses Ayumu. And she's not even a tsundere. There is absolutely no dere.

Edited by Dan.
It is half the show, though.

Not much, and there's more Ayumu fan service than anything.

And Sera gets little screen time and despite her such massive boobs I don't even notice honestly, because again, the other characters gets more screen time than her.

Edited by RJei

Also, I never liked her; she just abuses Ayumu. And she's not even a tsundere. There is absolutely no dere.

I think she just really hates Ayumu because Eu sticks with him instead of her... Or maybe, she's just a sadist...

And Sera gets little screen time and despite her such massive boobs I don't even notice honestly, because again, the other characters gets more screen time than her.

Recently it's like they're trying to replace her with Sarasvati. Sera is in it less and less and Saras is in it more and more. They're both vampire-ninjas and have similar names. It's a conspiracy.

Recently it's like they're trying to replace her with Sarasvati. Sera is in it less and less and Saras is in it more and more. They're both vampire-ninjas and have similar names. It's a conspiracy.

Wait, if the anime is like the novel, seraphim will have a lot of screen time soon

Too bad the Raccoon died, he was a very awesome Megalo, best one yet.

Chaka Chaka chachacha

An episode with some plot development, a bit more fan service and finally a long-awaited Ayumu masou shoujo transformation action with Mystellain fixed.

the part that Eu "silenced" the other playful Eus shook the world

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3333[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3334[/ATTACH]

That was episodes ago :D, original Eu and imaginary Eus seem pretty close since then. I sort of pondered if they were even gonna come back in the next ep, or stay silenced forever.

That was episodes ago :D, original Eu and imaginary Eus seem pretty close since then. I sort of pondered if they were even gonna come back in the next ep, or stay silenced forever.

yeah... but that scene really shook me...

yeah... but that scene really shook me...

As it did to all of us; thanfully, imaginary Eus are back and having a good time with original Eu. :3

Eu in a bunny outfit...

Priceless.

"There are some things money can't buy. For everything else there's MasterCard." :p

As it did to all of us; thanfully, imaginary Eus are back and having a good time with original Eu. :3

"There are some things money can't buy. For everything else there's MasterCard." :p

Yeah... very thankful... wait, mastercard?!?! :D