Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka? of the Dead

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for this great Episode! Studio Deen you really suck...

http://blog-imgs-56.fc2.com/s/t/e/steman/1338395170090.jpg

That image that's supposed to be there gives me a 404.

eh??? studio deen??? why???

I think that image was supposed to show the reason Studio Deen sucks.

I think that image was supposed to show the reason Studio Deen sucks.

False, Studio Deen sucks because the last two Episodes were two novels! two! They have pressed the content of two 500 page novels in two episodes!

Pic:

nene.jpg

False, Studio Deen sucks because the last two Episodes were two novels! two! They have pressed the content of two 500 page novels in two episodes!

Pic:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4215[/ATTACH]

wow... now that's stupid...

502985.jpg

I guess they're getting lazy, or they have no intention of extending the anime...

There's only one episode left, right?

masao said the second season will only be consist of 10 episodes... so i guess yes, there's only 1 left...

I just wish not though... too bad I don't have a good source of info for this one... well, let's just wait for the next one...

masao said the second season will only be consist of 10 episodes... so i guess yes, there's only 1 left...

I just wish not though... too bad I don't have a good source of info for this one... well, let's just wait for the next one...

season 2=10????

and i wait more than a year!!!

The fact being most anime can barely fit enough into 12 episodes without people wanting more, they've gone and done 10 episodes in the season which was meant to be a follow up of the popular first season, I'm sure people across the globe are raging on forums just like this about this as well.

the "episode 13" was from season one. "episode 0" was season two. If you watch it, you'll see that it can't possibly be ep 0 of season one because it has all those characters that weren't introduced yet.

Here's a source with more information than yours: Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? OVA - MyAnimeList.net

Two OVAs released with the 8th and 10th volumes of the original novel. They fall chronologically between the first and second seasons.

Season 1, Episode 13:

Haruna is given the task to hold a Spring Festival at the local shrine, in her own magical-Equipment-girl way, of course... Seraphim does not want to be a freeloader at Haruna's and Ayumu's place, so she starts cooking... And a concentration-game contest in the school's main assembly hall pushes Ayumu and Orito to their limits... (Source: AniDB)

Season 2, Episode 0 part 1:

Haruna wants to play more with Hellscythe at a swimming pool.

Season 2, Episode 0 part 2:

Hellscythe's birthday is near! Haruna prepares a birthday party for Hellscythe in her own magical-Equipment-girl-way. What kind of party would Haruna could be holding? What kind of birthday presents will Ayumu and gang will give to Hellscythe?

the "episode 13" was from season one. "episode 0" was season two. If you watch it, you'll see that it can't possibly be ep 0 of season one because it has all those characters that weren't introduced yet.

Here's a source with more information than yours: Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? OVA - MyAnimeList.net

sorry, but I know about episode 13... as I said, I don't have a reliable source for this one...

Well animes now are mostly 12 to 24 episodes in length so it's really hard to put a high standard on something when it's all compressed and you feel like you didn't get the full experience since it's so short.

Well animes now are mostly 12 to 24 episodes in length so it's really hard to put a high standard on something when it's all compressed and you feel like you didn't get the full experience since it's so short.

yup... it's like reading a poorly written summary...

It's even worse in this show because, like Masao said, they compress entire volumes into one episode

Another good episode as usual, last couple episodes we've seen Ayumu's harem get romantically serious all of a sudden and tension has been high romance-wise as well as the suspense since were nearing (or at) the climax. This really should be a 24 episode run and not just 12 :(.

Another good episode as usual, last couple episodes we've seen Ayumu's harem get romantically serious all of a sudden and tension has been high romance-wise as well as the suspense since were nearing (or at) the climax. This really should be a 24 episode run and not just 12 :(.

It's not even 12; it's 10. Have you been reading this topic? There are only 10 episodes in the season. (There was an episode 0 OVA before, and there will be an episode 11 OVA, but not until October)

Da fuck? So next episode is the last? :eek:

And well I was viewing this with my iOS device and it's small screen when I made my last few posts so I didn't read or rather was hard to read the whole thing