Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka? of the Dead

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so.. he choose a girl in the end?

The novel isn't finished, he married three girls (Vampire Ninja, too difficult to explain) but he has a another favorite

No, it's exactly the other way around. He'll be chosen by a girl!

*Has no idea what he's talking about*

Just to say something

I can see why he hasn't chosen anyone yet. Vampire ninjas (or Ninja Vampires) are pretty much a given to pick out of any supernatural being, but since there are three of them, it's just impossible to have one. =/ However, when in doubt, go with Saraswati.

Speaking of Saraswati....I hope she fights alongside everyone.

I can see why he hasn't chosen anyone yet. Vampire ninjas (or Ninja Vampires) are pretty much a given to pick out of any supernatural being, but since there are three of them, it's just impossible to have one. =/ However, when in doubt, go with Saraswati.

Speaking of Saraswati....I hope she fights alongside everyone.

As far as I know is his favorite

DON'T READ - SPOILER:

"Kyouko"

I just recently got some episodes, since I thought I should give it a try 'cause I watched the first season.

Only watched the OP until now, and first thing I noticed was, more breasts..

So I don't know if I'll ever seriously start this one.-

Edited by Maxar
I don't know why, But for some reason Sera has started to annoy me >_> At first I thought her trash talk was funny but now it's just gotten old.

She only annoys me every time she uses Sasaki's (Assassin from FSN) Hiken Tsubame Gaeshi... Specially multiple uses in a single episode...

Ayumu's dance in episode 5 is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. I wanted it to show Haruna staring at him blankly from speechlessness while watching, but it didn't happen.

Ayumu's dance in episode 5 is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. I wanted it to show Haruna staring at him blankly from speechlessness while watching, but it didn't happen.

Too bad, but maybe it will happen, in future episodes???