• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm talking about her...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3847[/ATTACH]

WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO BE IN THE WRONG SIDE!?!??!

Chris...Ayumu called her Yousei-san, but she's the most powerfull Masou Shoujo...don't want to spoil...

BUT HERE'S A GIANT SPOILER: VIEW ON YOUR OWN RISK:

I'm a Hardcore-Fan, so here's a pic from the Light Novel Vol 10 which will normally published tomorrow but I've already a pic~

DON'T LOOK AT IT: It's Seraphim's Masou Shoujo Transformation

968428-917JNHD.jpg

Hunya... Now you're telling me... But why does she still hav to be that way?!!?!? A cute girl trapped in loneliness...

The world of anime is so cruel!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3850[/ATTACH]

It's a curse like the one from Akuma Danshaku and I think Blood vomiting is much more cruel...SPOILER: as far as I know Akuma Danshaku died in the beginning of volume 10 because of bllod loss (tomorrow when it is realesed i will knew more)

It's a curse like the one from Akuma Danshaku and I think Blood vomiting is much more cruel...SPOILER: as far as I know Akuma Danshaku died in the beginning of volume 10 because of bllod loss (tomorrow when it is realesed i will knew more)

Akuma Danshaku??? who's that??? oh nevermind, It's a spoiler I won't ask... I think Akuma Danshaku means "Demon Duke"...

Wait... is it just me or the word "masou" from masou shoujo came from majou (magic)+ saw (chainsaw).....

Not gonna lie, I was actually just about to drop this, in my opinion very little progress had been made with the plot unless you see as them taking 4 or so episodes just to fix Mystellain, I see it as a let down considering how amazing the first season was.

Akuma Danshaku??? who's that??? oh nevermind, It's a spoiler I won't ask... I think Akuma Danshaku means "Demon Duke"...

Wait... is it just me or the word "masou" from masou shoujo came from majou (magic)+ saw (chainsaw).....

Akuma Danshaku means "Baron Demon" = The Blood Vomiting guy, he's a vampire ninja and was also like Chris cursed by Lilia Lilith the queen of Virie

Edited by Masao
Not gonna lie, I was actually just about to drop this, in my opinion very little progress had been made with the plot unless you see as them taking 4 or so episodes just to fix Mystellain, I see it as a let down considering how amazing the first season was.

Soon there will happen a lot of fights (also Ayumu finally learns magic)

Didn't expect such an awesome new episode :cool:. Probably the best and most complete korezom of the dead episode yet.

It was a pretty good episode, but I didn't get the ending. Why did Kyouko melt away into light?

It was a pretty good episode, but I didn't get the ending. Why did Kyouko melt away into light?

I think it's just one of those little things that you don't need to think about and just watch it as it may. I'm not sure why she faded into little stars also but she was sentenced for a few centuries and that was the reason we see her depart, not sure if we see her again since I don't read the manga or anything.

I think it's just one of those little things that you don't need to think about and just watch it as it may. I'm not sure why she faded into little stars also but she was sentenced for a few centuries and that was the reason we see her depart, not sure if we see her again since I don't read the manga or anything.

So that was her going back to jail? I still don't get it but whatever. She didn't disappear, I guess, since she sent Ayumu a fax telling him Chris's weakness.

They would occasionally show Kyouko imprisoned in previous episodes, so I thought they would be fighting her again, but then it was just this (they have a mixer, then she stabs Ayumu, hugs him, and inexplicably disappears into sparkles). It was kind of disappointing.

It's the sparkles bit that I didn't understand, She came, She messed around with him, Then disappeared again all in the same episode, What the hell is the point in that? I think it's only a 12 ep season, So either something major is going to have to happen within the next 4 episodes or if they ever make a season 3, I'll never watch it.

It's the sparkles bit that I didn't understand, She came, She messed around with him, Then disappeared again all in the same episode, What the hell is the point in that? I think it's only a 12 ep season, So either something major is going to have to happen within the next 4 episodes or if they ever make a season 3, I'll never watch it.

I don't think anyone understood the sparkles.

4 episodes is a long time. There's a lot you can do in 4 episodes. It's one third of a 12-episode season. There will probably be something good. Although so far, it seems like they care even less about the plot this season than they did the first season. But there was a comment earlier in this thread from someone who read the manga, I think, that said it should be getting better soon.

4 episodes is a long time. There's a lot you can do in 4 episodes. It's one third of a 12-episode season. There will probably be something good. Although so far, it seems like they care even less about the plot this season than they did the first season. But there was a comment earlier in this thread from someone who read the manga, I think, that said it should be getting better soon.

It's just a question of whether or not I lose interest before "Soon"

She was teleported, like Chris teleported in Episode 7, back to the jail by Ariel. And the reason why nobody understands this episode is because this was a complete volume of the Light novel pressed in one episode.

It was me, and KOTD will just have 10 episodes and an ova wich will be included in volume 11 on October 20th. And it seems like they don't about the plot this season because all the funny scences from volum 4 to volum 7 were used for this season.

Edited by Masao
She was teleported, like Chris teleported in Episode 7, back to the jail by Ariel. And the reason why nobody understands this episode is because this was a complete volume of the Light novel pressed in one episode.

Thanks for explaining this. I totally didn't get it.

It was me, and KOTD will just have 10 episodes and an ova wich will be included in volume 11 on October 20th. And it seems like they don't about the plot this season because all the funny scences from volum 4 to volum 7 were used for this season.

Oh right. I was too lazy to go back a page and look. Thanks for all the information. Are the light novels translated? And how do they compare to the anime (if you've read them, which it seems you have)?

Oh right. I was too lazy to go back a page and look. Thanks for all the information. Are the light novels translated? And how do they compare to the anime (if you've read them, which it seems you have)?

No, they aren't translated into english (just a few chapters of volume 1) but they're translated up to volume 8 in chinese (if you can read it). The Anime follow the novels almost exactly, they droped a few scenes and changed Ayumu a bit (He is much more roughly and violent for example in the fight against Kyouko, in the anime he doesen't give her the final blow, in the novel Dai-Sensei had to stop him and he's also lesser perverse in the novel) and they also do not follow the chronological order (applies only to the funny chapters)

Edited by Masao
Because I suck in English

Next Episode new Character:

Neagleria Nebiros (Nene) voiced by Ami Koshimizu

She's a high classed Megalo like Anderson and an old friend of Eucliwood and Chris. She's also a Dōjinshi artist and Saras s a great fan of her. Her ability is to negate magic.

http://kadokawa-anime.jp/zombie/photo/otdnn01s.jpg

http://kadokawa-anime.jp/zombie/photo/otdnn02.jpg

She in the LN:

KwZ_07_055.jpg

Nene.jpg

otdnn01s.jpg