those translator are suck. sometimes i dont get what it means.

You have anything better? lets face it there isen't anyone whos going to translate every eroge or even just the one you like so this is the best solution, and if your trans sucks read the tutorial from the links i provided they tell you how to fix up your trans. to something more legible.

and they aren't going to be perfect thats a given(nothing can replace a live translator) so NO they don't suck, there the best option we have.

Maybe, but you will end up spending a lot of time for just a single sentence, not to mention that the quality will still be low.

For a fast reader like me having to waste up so much time just to understand stuff makes me stay away from it.

What are you talking about? there pretty fast, Check your settings change it to auto copy to clipboard and change the translation speed to the fastest speed, this will give you an instantaneous translation for that text and make the translation cleaner.(I don't know why going faster helps but it does)

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From my experience of using ATLAS, the trick is to look for key words. Mecab and Jparser are very helpful in this regard when ATLAS gives you bad translations.

If you've watched enough anime, you'll probably have some sorta of amateur level of listening to Japanese (hopefully). Listen to the dialogue to get a feel of the context, find key words, then mix things around with the rest of the ATLAS translation to get the gist of what's going on. That's how I get things done.

Shin Koihime Musou is definitely the type of game I wouldn't recommend to a first time ATLAS user because it goes beyond simple mouse clicking. If you're actually interested in ATLAS, you should try some ATLAS friendly games to get the hang of using it.

Edited by aer0gam3r

What are you talking about? there pretty fast, Check your settings change it to auto copy to clipboard and change the translation speed to the fastest speed, this will give you an instantaneous translation for that text and make the translation cleaner.(I don't know why going faster helps but it does)

Hmm, I'll try again, I gave up on it because of the amount of work it took for every single sentence, I'll do some research around and check it, maybe I was just using it the wrong way.

From my experience of using ATLAS, the trick is to look for key words. Mecab and Jparser are very helpful in this regard when ATLAS gives you bad translations.

If you've watched enough anime, you'll probably have some sorta of amateur level of listening to Japanese (hopefully). Listen to the dialogue to get a feel of the context, find key words, then mix things around with the rest of the ATLAS translation to get the gist of what's going on. That's how I get things done.

Shin Koihime Musou is definitely the type of game I wouldn't recommend to a first time ATLAS user because it goes beyond simple mouse clicking. If you're actually interested in ATLAS, you should try some ATLAS friendly games to get the hang of using it.

I agree with this so i've posted a complete save game(sense you can then view all story event and charactor events while skipping the battles)(basially just click to go through the story)

http://sagaoz.net/savedata/sa/sinkoihime_no7777.LZH

Right Click save file as

Extract .rar file and put the thing titled as Log in the main game directory, choose Copy and Replace and now you have everything.

Edited by Nightmare637

Those processes in translations looks like a real pain. Makes me feel dizzy. I hope they make an english version of it. The orignal kohime musou had one.:( Of course, the people who gave their time to explain what is needed, how it works and when to do it are also amazing.:D

Edited by Black Sword Slasher

-Aisha is not a virgin anymore Y_Y

What? are you serious? I only play the first vn so i don't know about this second vn. But.......

SonofaGun. Who the f**k bang her. Imma go rampage. :mad:

No, i am positive that you are mistaken. At least i think/hope so.

P/S

Btw, Where did you guys download this game?

Edited by Ivs
What? are you serious? I only play the first vn so i don't know about this second vn. But.......

SonofaGun. Who the f**k bang her. Imma go rampage. :mad:

No, i am positive that you are mistaken. At least i think/hope so.

P/S

Btw, Where did you guys download this game?

go to page 2

go to page 2

Ohh... you save my day. :D

But the pic isn't really convincing, you know with the mosaic. But i trust you. You really save my emotion. hahaha. no more rampage for me, i better stop playing DotA so much. lol . ( i seen all 3 seasons of koihime/Shin koihime anime, and i really like Aisha character.)

P/S

Btw thanks for the link.

I downloaded Shin koihime and shin koihime moeshoudon from here..

You need to register with the site to view the links, but its free so don't worry about paying anything.

Download Koihime Musou (3 Games) - Nihonomaru Anime Network

Thanks for the links... but hell.. 30+ parts??(I didn't really count them all..)

I'm gonna download it when someone starts translating it :>

Better downloading now before someone reporting in mediafire and those files got deleted

Oh.. that is so true.

Ladies and Gentleman start your download. lol

But when mangagamer translate it, you have to download a new file coz they are not going to use patch. Just like the first VN.

P/S

Btw people, don't forget to give credit to Nightmare637 for telling us about the link. :D

Having trouble downloading edict2?

you can't click on it and have it download you have to Right click save target as to get edict2.

no wonder i cant get it run properly no matter how many times i tried

BTW THE WAY...DO YOU HAVE ANY PROPER LINKS FOR THE PROGRAM???

Edited by ultimecea
But Ivs, we don't know for sure what games mangagamer is translating now and how long they would come out considering how they like to postpones their new releases.....and those games from nexton could be Shin Koihime Musou series or another new series

it''ll be at least 4-5 years before they release SKH..because they want to get a certain number of hard copies sold before they proceed with teh sequel