Looking for recommendations

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

different person but the same tendencies... :D

different??

thats is what being claimed by the producers..

but..

key point is..

no data=mysterious...

unknwon for the whole series..

definately got connection/more to be the same person

different??

thats is what being claimed by the producers..

but..

key point is..

no data=mysterious...

unknwon for the whole series..

definately got connection/more to be the same person

well... i guess Suginami also adds up a mystery in Da Capo... whatever it is, just having him there makes sure there's NO BOREDOM...

Edited by VNHunter
spelling
Edelweiss is good..

what bout Come See Me Tonight | Eroge Download and Come See Me Tonight 2 | Eroge Download

quite nice also..

too bad come see me tonight 2 comes with a complete game save file... but, it's still all great... thanks for reminding me about first one... I have to get my hands on that one soon...

and also, tokimeki check-in, has so many endings, some heroines even have 2 or 3 endings!!! to make things worse (but fun),there was a freaking route that I never thought exists... It took me a long time getting into kyoka, yumi, and "that" route after dozens and dozens of trial and error...

too bad come see me tonight 2 comes with a complete game save file... but, it's still all great... thanks for reminding me about first one... I have to get my hands on that one soon...

and also, tokimeki check-in, has so many endings, some heroines even have 2 or 3 endings!!! to make things worse (but fun),there was a freaking route that I never thought exists... It took me a long time getting into kyoka, yumi, and "that" route after dozens and dozens of trial and error...

tokimeki:check in..

linda creepy if you were talking bout [that] one..

some of the route are messed up that u have to try many times to go thru..

tokimeki:check in..

linda creepy if you were talking bout [that] one..

some of the route are messed up that u have to try many times to go thru..

Yeah... I'm talking about "that" creepy route, I only accidentally entered "that" route while finding a way to kyoka and yumi's route....

And after entering "that" route, It was like "What a dirty bastard!!!"...

oh crapz , why r the girls so ugly?

Yeah... I'm talking about "that" creepy route, I only accidentally entered "that" route while finding a way to kyoka and yumi's route....

And after entering "that" route, It was like "What a dirty bastard!!!"...

same here..

accidentally went into that when trying to finish few of final graphics ntil get a shock...

kinda sad when u trigger this route~

same here..

accidentally went into that when trying to finish few of final graphics ntil get a shock...

kinda sad when u trigger this route~

well, it made me really pissed... i really wanted to hit that bastard... poor Bo-chan, getting influenced by that dirty bastard...

And Kamidori...

Which VN are you talking about??? You might get killed (just kidding) depending on your answer... And instead of criticizing VNs, would you please recommend something that has the same difficulty as DC I for our friend Larxene here...

dont know, but his possible target was com see me tonight 1 & 2, and tokimeki...

those weren't made for moe-lovers like kamidori...

of course it's "come and see me tonight" , both 1 and 2, the second has better graphics but in terms of moe.. mehh...if u want difficulty try Canvas 2 , it has moe girls and choice difficulty

of course it's "come and see me tonight" , both 1 and 2, the second has better graphics but in terms of moe.. mehh...if u want difficulty try Canvas 2 , it has moe girls and choice difficulty

As expected from a moe-lover...

Your lucky I'm very considerate towards what's other people's tastes, or you would have been dead meat by now... (just kidding)

Canvas 2 was surprisingly good so play it!

ahaha...

i would definately agree on Canvas 2..

Fujinami Tomoko's ending seems to be the best ending for me..

Saya Sagi nomiya's route kinda cute~

Too much of Elis kinda make me dizzy..

but i remember back a few post,,

some one did recommend it already so i don repeat recommendatons...

I tend to filter out anything ugly; so there's no problem there. Come See Me Tonight is what I call "sketchy"; the lines used to create the characters are too sharp, creating an illusion of wide spaces. The background does seem to not fit the character design, based on the google images I have seen.

Thanks for the recommendations!

Also, I downloaded Wind from erogedownloads.com. Only the ISO file is there. I'm supposed to use the Daemon Tools to mount it right? Which version of Daemon Tools am I supposed to use?