Looking for recommendations

I tend to filter out anything ugly; so there's no problem there. Come See Me Tonight is what I call "sketchy"; the lines used to create the characters are too sharp, creating an illusion of wide spaces. The background does seem to not fit the character design, based on the google images I have seen.

Thanks for the recommendations!

Also, I downloaded Wind from erogedownloads.com. Only the ISO file is there. I'm supposed to use the Daemon Tools to mount it right? Which version of Daemon Tools am I supposed to use?

Any version would be fine with it...

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, I downloaded Wind from erogedownloads.com. Only the ISO file is there. I'm supposed to use the Daemon Tools to mount it right? Which version of Daemon Tools am I supposed to use?

DaemonLite will be easy to handle..

and good luck for your Wind experience...

oh..

don go for minamo and last 1 yet...

What the fuck? Spoilers are finally working?

I CAME BUCKETS!!!

I'm a new one here, can someone teach me how to use those "spoiler" things...

so that i can warn others first before I blurt out some spoilers...

Thanks, ultimecea.

Stumbled across Mako's route while deep analyzing the routes (basically, how many Affection Points to get the girl's route, and how many Affection Points to get her ending.)

The way to get her route is pretty...ironic. But whatever. I'm satisfied because I liked her the most and I enjoyed her ending, it was light and warm. This is the kind of ending I like. Wish there are more like this...

Recommend titles that have such endings :p

more or less all eroge have those bittersweet ending..

Really? In my experience visual novels have usually happy endings. I read somewhere that japanese people prefer happy endings, dunno why or if it's even true though. Well they changed the ending of tomoyo after because of this.

Really? In my experience visual novels have usually happy endings. I read somewhere that japanese people prefer happy endings, dunno why or if it's even true though. Well they changed the ending of tomoyo after because of this.

haha...

i could agree on that..

but i really prefer the happy ending after endless trials/separation...

thats bittersweet to me~

haha...

i could agree on that..

but i really prefer the happy ending after endless trials/separation...

thats bittersweet to me~

Yeah, I also prefer a happy ending after an excellent progress in their stories. Once they surpass all the challenges that awaited them, a happy ending is what's best for them (in my opinion that is).

Mako's ending was a happy ending; it was a light story, with mostly the two character's interaction, and there isn't too much conflict.

It's the method that was unexpected:

Get 10 or 11 Affection Points for any one of the four main characters, then for other events select mostly the events that do not yield any Affection Points (usually the Shopping District.)

Btw Ray, your signature reminded me: I was just reading Hayate no Gotoku chapter 231-250 yesterday (about Athena).