Looking for recommendations

It was interesting. The story becomes more serious. I just hope it doesn't maintain the seriousness for 70+ chapters like TWGOK...

I'm starting to like the Hayate x Athena pairing as well. Now I'd rank the pairings as so:

1. Hayate x Athena

2. Hayate x Izumi

3. Hayate x Hinagiku

4. Hayate x Maria

5. Hayate x Isumi

....Nagi is considered a loli right?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was interesting. The story becomes more serious. I just hope it doesn't maintain the seriousness for 70+ chapters like TWGOK...

I'm starting to like the Hayate x Athena pairing as well. Now I'd rank the pairings as so:

1. Hayate x Athena

2. Hayate x Izumi

3. Hayate x Hinagiku

4. Hayate x Maria

5. Hayate x Isumi

yup... nagi is a loli

1. Hayate x Athena

2. Hayate x Izumi

3. Hayate x Hinagiku

4. Hayate x Maria

5. Hayate x Isumi

I'm glad to see someone who thinks that Athena and Hayate is the best pairing in the series.

@Ray:

:).

@ultimecea:

They had a fight 10 years ago where Hayate obediently gave the ring Athena gave him to his parents. It was supposed to be something like an engagement or wedding ring. Athena knew that his parents would sell the ring, so she got angry at his naivete. But he insisted that they can change. In the end, they didn't, as you can probably tell based on how they sold HIM in the beginning of the story.

@VNHunter:

Yes, I liked Hayate x Hinagiku the most in the anime, but I like Athena in the manga. At first I thought her hair was too curly (impression from the anime), so I didn't really like the design. But in the manga it wasn't very curly at all. She exuded an aura of maturity and gave an ojou-sama kind of feeling. Which makes her quite interesting to me. I guess I like the dere-dere ojou-samas.

For H x H, I like them because they often misunderstand each other, which is a major source of comedy. Also because I like tsunderes. I also like Hinagiku because of her kindness and willingness to help others.

I also like Hayate x Izumi a lot; Izumi is a pretty energetic and klutzy character, which kinda offsets the negativity of Hayate. The jokes her friends made about her and Hayate are just so funny. Also, her design and her expressions when she goes dere-dere....OMG!!

@ultimecea about loli-hating:

I like Ell from Osananajimi wa Daitouryou though. Isn't she a loli? I would love a quiet and elegant loli. I also like Qoo Little Little. For her humor and personality; her design is quite cute too.

Also, are Lucky Star characters considered loli? I like Konata (for her humor) and Kagami (straight man or tsukkomi and her design is unique).

Edited by Larxene
@Ray:

@ultimecea:

They had a fight 10 years ago where Hayate obediently gave the ring Athena gave him to his parents. It was supposed to be something like an engagement or wedding ring. Athena knew that his parents would sell the ring, so she got angry at his naivete. But he insisted that they can change. In the end, they didn't, as you can probably tell based on how they sold HIM in the beginning of the story.

@VNHunter:

Yes, I liked Hayate x Hinagiku the most in the anime, but I like Athena in the manga. At first I thought her hair was too curly (impression from the anime), so I didn't really like the design. But in the manga it wasn't very curly at all. She exuded an aura of maturity and gave an ojou-sama kind of feeling. Which makes her quite interesting to me. I guess I like the dere-dere ojou-samas.

For H x H, I like them because they often misunderstand each other, which is a major source of comedy. Also because I like tsunderes. I also like Hinagiku because of her kindness and willingness to help others.

I also like Hayate x Izumi a lot; Izumi is a pretty energetic and klutzy character, which kinda offsets the negativity of Hayate. The jokes her friends made about her and Hayate are just so funny. Also, her design and her expressions when she goes dere-dere....OMG!!

I like Ell from Osananajimi wa Daitouryou though. Isn't she a loli? I would love a quiet and elegant loli. I also like Qoo Little Little. For her humor and personality; her design is quite cute too.

Also, are Lucky Star characters considered loli? I like Konata (for her humor) and Kagami (straight man or tsukkomi and her design is unique).

Lucky star characters??? of course!!! specially konata... even though the story is senseless (most of the time) sometimes... it's still great...

@Ray:

@ultimecea:

@VNHunter:

ahemm..

in other words they never break up...

and futhermore..

i'm not a loli-hater....

i just cant stand people raping/fucking cute little girls/./

after all...

i cant imagine the delicate body being break by those...

inhumane action~

• 1 month later...
If you want your brain to work hard, I would suggest you Kara no Shoujo. But I warn you, this visual novel has a lot of gore scenes combined with an adequate music. If you're not ready for that, then I don't have anything to suggest.

dude..i finished that..and i cry because of how delicate a human can be..

especially Lily..damn...she's was better than that Shizune(i believe thats her name) though that pink hair girl dont have her route~

dude..i finished that..and i cry because of how delicate a human can be..

especially Lily..damn...she's was better than that Shizune(i believe thats her name) though that pink hair girl dont have her route~

I think you mixed up Kara no Shoujo and Katawa Shoujo there...