Mashiro Iro Symphony: Here is all the info your probably going to find.

The Visual Novel Database : This is the go to web site to get any info about any Vn.The Vn you wanted I had to leave out [ The Color of Lovers or Love is pure white ] part.If the English name doesn't pull up anything then use the Japanese name.

If that doesn't work use the foreign name and google it.If you can find a home page for the game then use google translate if you cant read it.

The sites says that it is only in Japanese and Chinese so if you can't read these their is nothing let besides using a machine to translate it.

Edited by Breakthrough

When the anime started, it seemed like they were going the main heroine route, but then they went off into all the other routes, so I was expecting them to come back to the main heroine at the end but they didn't. I was very disappointed.

When the anime started, it seemed like they were going the main heroine route, but then they went off into all the other routes, so I was expecting them to come back to the main heroine at the end but they didn't. I was very disappointed.

yup is kinda sad....

to me..

it seems the producer have he's own prefered heroine

yup is kinda sad....

to me..

it seems the producer have he's own prefered heroine

She wasn't even that good of a character; her story was boring. I actually thought that the girl who pretends to get along with guys at the beginning but actually hates them and turns into a tsundere (Inui Sana) had the most interesting story. If they wanted to use someone other than the main heroine, she would have been a much better choice.

She wasn't even that good of a character; her story was boring. I actually thought that the girl who pretends to get along with guys at the beginning but actually hates them and turns into a tsundere (Inui Sana) had the most interesting story. If they wanted to use someone other than the main heroine, she would have been a much better choice.

totally agree....

and i thought the anime revovles on her route~

but its nicer if they did continue with Airi..

i mean..look how perfect they both are together~

Edited by ultimecea
add on