D.C. ~Da Capo~ Need a link to download

I've just played this game recently and I can say that the version here is already revised. Just follow VNHunter's link and download it there.

when i mean revised..

is the grammar corrections have been implimented...

i finish DaCapo long time ago..

when i mean revised..

is the grammar corrections have been implimented...

i finish DaCapo long time ago..

I just finished this game about a week ago and I haven't seen any incorrect grammar that time. I guess it was revised already.

Neither did I, though I didn't finish the game. I'm pretty particular about grammatical errors. There are some words that are combined instead of separate here and there but otherwise, it looks fine.

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/ttf-bitstream-vera/1.10/ttf-bitstream-vera-1.10.zip

These fonts are needed to fix the word overlapping, in case anyone else is having the same issue.

I guess I already had this when I played it... A lot of VN's and eroge have their own fonts so I guess that is also the case here.

Mangagamer games use these font, if you ever played Koihime, Harem Party or some other games from them, then you already have it.

Mangagamer games use these font, if you ever played Koihime, Harem Party or some other games from them, then you already have it.

Oh so that's why. I did play a lot of games from Mangagamer so I guess I had them for a while now. Thanks for the info.

• 2 weeks later...

Mini-bumping the thread.

As I played Nemu's route I did find some misspellings. Maybe only 2-4 though. Like "wired" instead of "weird" in one of the final scenarios (Page 10/10 of the Scenario Extras).

Some expressions (also very few) were a little odd. In the final scenario, Junichi said "But that's not what I'm saying", but I think the more accurate translation would be "But I'm not going to say that out loud" based on the context of the proceeding sentence.