but..

she's not tsunderedere

doesn't matter... I'm indiscriminate, as long as one has a good personlity, even if it's hidden...

That's why one of my favorite lines in anime is this...

"haro, commence indiscriminate firing" :D

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

doesn't matter... I'm indiscriminate, as long as one has a good personlity, even if it's hidden...

That's why one of my favorite lines in anime is this...

"haro, commence indiscriminate firing" :D

Urgh...

Gundam 00 again...

i prefer...

please die~~

really??

link me`~

http://doujingravity.blogspot.com/2012/01/steinsgate-henikuukan-no-octet.html

I have to warn you though its all in japanese...

This is the discription

""Henikuukan no Octet" which means "Spatial Displacement" basically is a simplification from Sony PSP version. The game recounts Okarin who jumps into a world where 3% shift in world line was to be expected. In this "parallel world" a new gadget had been created, but the creator facing troubles since they can’t afford to pay the electricity bill. This is a love comedy combined with science which set in retro PC88 graphic mode."

Doujin, Indie and J-Style Game Ultimate Downloads: STEINS;GATE Henikuukan no Octet (STEINS;GATE 8bit)

I have to warn you though its all in japanese...

This is the discription

""Henikuukan no Octet" which means "Spatial Displacement" basically is a simplification from Sony PSP version. The game recounts Okarin who jumps into a world where 3% shift in world line was to be expected. In this "parallel world" a new gadget had been created, but the creator facing troubles since they can’t afford to pay the electricity bill. This is a love comedy combined with science which set in retro PC88 graphic mode."

its so cute!!!!

i'm still waiting for the psp version to localise~

Just thought id put up all the Steins;Gate pictures that are on my desktop...yea yea yea theres allot...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3709[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3710[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3711[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3712[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3713[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3714[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3715[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3716[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3717[/ATTACH]

cool..

like the 2nd pic the most~