Hoshizora no Memoria -Eternal Heart-

Things that i prolly wont (and mostly wont translate)

Chinami n Asuho... those are freaking annoy me

also kami, i'm usually on ch.1 with name Revirrim on SG :p

hey i read thru already..how do you want me to pass it to you??

though my own version might not be right~

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have finished the prologue in case you havent havent seen it.

maybe you add another column on my doc and put your proofread on it?

I would suggest that you find someone more capable then Ulti here to proofread it. Have them contact you in a PM or something, but make sure they know proper English at least...

I would suggest that you find someone more capable then Ulti here to proofread it. Have them contact you in a PM or something, but make sure they know proper English at least...

i agree with killer here..

thats why i said you need more people..

i cant be free most of the time..but i do found there's a weird phrase coming from the text due to machine translations i think~

Urk... that first line was completely my mistake

this is what come out from machine tl The Vega, Weave thinking of Altair.

seems i mistranslate the lines when reading the romaji Q_Q

i tried to stay away from machine tl as much as possible to polish my japanese as well Q_Q

Urk... that first line was completely my mistake

this is what come out from machine tl The Vega, Weave thinking of Altair.

seems i mistranslate the lines when reading the romaji Q_Q

i tried to stay away from machine tl as much as possible to polish my japanese as well Q_Q

well i check with kanji..so not sure you'll get the proper ones..

did you have any other helpers??

oh that 3hikari part..i think you need to change the whole line..i cant think a better word for now...

• 3 weeks later...

Er... No, its just a normal script. So either you play the game while reading it or inputting those stuff into the aggregator one by one manually (with the name changing stuff).

Also, no pc cos i screwed several of my exam and got my laptop confis QQ. So, no further tl :(

Er... No, its just a normal script. So either you play the game while reading it or inputting those stuff into the aggregator one by one manually (with the name changing stuff).

Also, no pc cos i screwed several of my exam and got my laptop confis QQ. So, no further tl :(

god that sucks.........

Thank you .. im sorry bout ur laptop and stuff.. much appreciated.. my download is almost complete.. i hope the game works.. i already finished ~wish upon a shooting star~.. so might as well finish eternal heart.

Im kinda Curious.. will StairCase Subs Translate this? or are they already in the process of making it? I have high hopes for them since they did an excellent work on Hoshizora no Memoria ~wish upon a shooting star~

Im kinda Curious.. will StairCase Subs Translate this? or are they already in the process of making it? I have high hopes for them since they did an excellent work on Hoshizora no Memoria ~wish upon a shooting star~

Nope, they do not plan to translate it.

......*sigh*.. well i must make do with ATLAS.... T_T . I wonder why they won't translate eternal heart .

The primary translator believes its "all sex", when in fact it really isn't. It might be true for the 5 regular routes, but for the 2 main routes in the fandisc (true route and mare route), they expand upon the story and give closure to it nicely.

The primary translator believes its "all sex", when in fact it really isn't. It might be true for the 5 regular routes, but for the 2 main routes in the fandisc (true route and mare route), they expand upon the story and give closure to it nicely.

Well I kinda understand what they're getting but.. Theres also a good reason why they should translate it..its the sequel to the 1st hoshimemo. and It also concludes the best endings of the main routes like Mare' and Yume's.... It would be quite depressing of they didn't translate the sequel sine everyone had high hopes for it..

At least they translated the first one. I think the translators logic is not spending time translating a fandisc when he could be translating a whole new eroge (Dracu-Riot in this case). Don't really blame him. Could be nice if someone decides to translate the 2 main routes though.

im kinda attached to hoshimemo since its the 1st eroge that ive ever played.. *chuckles* for a short amount of time, it took my stress away..so im seeing this off to the end.. before moving on to the next good eroges.

eh, i'm planning to translate yume route till the end tho, also, got my laptop back my :p for a few days ;(

even tho holiday gonna start soon, parents gonna still be annoying and prolly confis my laptop AGAIN :(

U Sir are a Saint!.. ill be patiently waiting for ur release....and uhm.. can u add Komomo and Kosame Route as a side dish.. well if it isnt a bother for you :)

eh, i'm planning to translate yume route till the end tho, also, got my laptop back my :p for a few days ;(

even tho holiday gonna start soon, parents gonna still be annoying and prolly confis my laptop AGAIN :(

still the scripts right?? anyway...did you contact staircase subs???

There's no point in contacting them. They already said that they would not translate it. Besides, they are busy with Dracu-riot.

killer..i meant contact them to know what programs the used to hack into hoshimemo script...

its better since i can ask switch to generate the script and replace the original ones..in a way..its an english patch~~