Hoshizora no Memoria -Eternal Heart-

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

killer..i meant contact them to know what programs the used to hack into hoshimemo script...

its better since i can ask switch to generate the script and replace the original ones..in a way..its an english patch~~

my cousin knows guy who knows another guy that can translate scripted programs.. She mentioned it before when i showed her Hoshimemo wish upon a shooting star, maybe if we can get a reply from staircase subs we might know that certain program and i can tell my cousin to contact that friend of hers.

Edited by zahku1

I refuse to play a VN with those translators software, I will wait a proper translation release (even if it never comes)

also, for those who already read the Mare route from eternal heart, does it get better?, her route in Hoshimemo was a big dissapointment after reading Yume route (I felt like they just added it to have a excuse to show her CGs)

Edited by SanosukeArg
my cousin knows guy who knows another guy that can translate scripted programs.. She mentioned it before when i showed her Hoshimemo wish upon a shooting star, maybe if we can get a reply from staircase subs we might know that certain program and i can tell my cousin to contact that friend of hers.

hmm..now thats a good news...

well..anyway..we need some data scripts..

so lets jst wait for him to get a route done before we proceed to next move~~

Mare route was just a goddamn excuse to add a loli into the game. and the h scene wasnt even THAT good ;(

also, fk test Q_Q

it's true.. i feel like the route is an excuse for a h-scene..well , we can think of it like..mare's route is mixed with the true route

still i thought the h-scene was decent though

Yep, wasn't in the main game.

Eh ty, although now I realize what I was missing out on by not playing the fan disc ( eventhough it wasn't translated by staircase sub which was a bummer ) >_>

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SCREWED UP SEVERAL OF THE EXTRACTION!! Q_Q

I've managed to get all the script for scene1, Q_Q still tling

EDIT: nvm, mis-saw something

sigh.... a scene from the first game Q_Q cbf to find where the hell is this thing from :p

EDIT2: found the scene from memoria where there is this stupid line from.... wonder if i should just copy paste it directly

EDIT:3 I''M DONE MY BITCHES!!!! :D :D http://www.mediafire.com/?zqw4apc900r4f8g

Edited by TheDefend
portion, from after the prologue.... then the first black scene till the next black scene... trust me, that took awhile Q_Q and my laptop is gone again D:

got your script..now to read it is another..though did you take the changes from mine??