Hoshizora no Memoria -Eternal Heart-

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For what its worth, I believe that Chinami route shouldn't be allowed to exist in this world.

and i thought chinami's route were at least the decent one out of the 3 annoying lolis >.>

btw drop to SB..

got something to ask you~~

Yume and Aoi routes are pretty weak >>>

not to mention they cant compare to both Komomo and Kosame XD

Heh, actually it is Kosame route that is pretty bad. It is clear as hell that Yume/Mare is the better heroines.

Clash of opinions. (And it's getting fucking ridiculous.)

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf
how can you like the girl that lies to you??

I don't think someone being insecure about a birth condition and are trying to live a normal life with it is something to get ticked about. How would you behave in a similar position? ... and don't say you would tell them the moment you started dating.

I would think it would come out eventually. Some potential issues that would have been considered a deal breaker at the start may not be a deal breaker if love had a chance to grow between the two.

Wait a minute... did I really just start debating in an eroge forum, defending a character that I like in said eroge... Japan?! What have you done to me?! OAO

how can you like the girl that lies to you??

So, you're questioning other people taste now, ultim?

[spoiler=A Profile]

This girl and this girl is a liar. They lie to the protag right from the start. I'm pretty sure everyone else liked Miku route though.

Slightly unrelated, but at this point I can already see people hating on Eris Floralia route. *sighed*

I'LL IGNORE ANYTHING THATS GOT TO DO WITH LAME ASUHO, AOI AND TROLL MARE....

btw...gtlw

the first girl just didnt reveal much of herself to you...

while the 2nd is a bloody liar >.>

though,,i dont know whether i should felt empathy for her >.>

btw...gtlw

the first girl just didnt reveal much of herself to you...

[spoiler=A Profile]Lying about having a split personality is a blatant lie. There's no way you can deny that.

Didn't reveal much of herself is an understatement in this case.

Anyway, I personally think that Asuho route is dumb and has nothing to do with anything much. And Mare is an awesome heroine. nuff said.

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf

Just played through Yume, Mokomoko erm Komomo, and 1/3 of Mare's route.

The Japanese contained in this game isn't that high in difficulty, quite simple actually. A junior high schooler, or even someone in primary (I mean a local) would have no issues with this. Someone who has passed 2級 of 日本語能力試験 would have absolutely no problems going through this game. I haven't touched the language in almost 4 years and was able to go through it smoothly with a handy dictionary.

With that said, just wanted to point out that the translation for the original game (not EH) has many (translational) mistakes... Oh well -_-;.

I can see why the original group did not want to translate EH if they got tired of the original title. The original title has a lot of content and would take quite a while to translate line by line alone. EH is no different, with Yume's route being just as long as one route from the original.

Yume's route goes through the life of the couple after her release from the hospital. I don't want to spoil anything, so will just say that the route dives deeper into their relationship, explores what happens to other characters, and pretty much arrives to how Mare becomes their child including the difficulty/complications of being pregnant with Yume's condition.

Komomo's route explores the difficulty of having Komomo call 洋 by his first name... Blah blah, nothing really important storywise happens but I like Komomo so had fun going through this light-hearted route. It contains the same humour and atmosphere from the original (i.e. almost same scene as "the princess hold" happens again, was quite funny though it was a different type of hold, she becomes resistant from last time :p)

Mare's route... Yeah I stopped after 1/3, it was as disappointing as Mare's from the original.

This certainly is a fandisc with the exception of Yume's route.

I would translate it if it didn't have so much content. Usually takes me around a minute per sentence which will end up being a 2+ year translation project because I have school/work.