In case you didn't know.....

I'm going to withhold my judgement until we see what 'original anime content' means. Toonami was great back in the day, but they are still dubs, and while I'm happy to support anime being brought to the USA, dub companies still tend to ruin anime. This is even assuming the oac stuff isn't just american made cartoons in anime style.

I'm going to withhold my judgement until we see what 'original anime content' means. Toonami was great back in the day, but they are still dubs, and while I'm happy to support anime being brought to the USA, dub companies still tend to ruin anime. This is even assuming the oac stuff isn't just american made cartoons in anime style.

I'm hoping it'll be like old times, where they will sometimes run reruns of DBZ and whatnot. I'll nostalgia so much.

Meh, seems to be an american tv channel.

No way I'd know it.

Used to be aired in the UK when I was younger, I remember watching DBZ on it, of course now I'm older I've come to my senses and realized how shit DBZ is..

when I was younger, I remember watching DBZ on it, of course now I'm older I've come to my senses and realized how shit DBZ is..

True, back then I believed that DBZ's the most awesome show ever, you know like it's THE show. Well and these days...it's stupid and senseless.

True, back then I believed that DBZ's the most awesome show ever, you know like it's THE show. Well and these days...it's stupid and senseless.

Same can be said for Pokemon, the first season.