Please recommend a new title for me.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone recommend me a nice nukige please?

I've only read We Love Master! so far :(

Oreimo plus!

See earlier post

Monster girl quest was amazing, But losing to every monster atleast once was a bit annoying

Why? I love getting raped (IN THE GAME) by every monster that wasn't a disgusting insect or somethin. I got grossed out by mosquito and moth girl.... Oh and those other creepy insect monsters lol

Edited by Caelistas

Can anyone recommend a VN similar to Majikoi?

Where one or more of the heroines are cool and kick ass either physically or intellectually? When i say intellectually i mean along the lines of Haru in Devil on G String and not 'oh this person is smart because they get good grades' without actually being shown how and why.

Can anyone recommend a VN similar to Majikoi?

Where one or more of the heroines are cool and kick ass either physically or intellectually? When i say intellectually i mean along the lines of Haru in Devil on G String and not 'oh this person is smart because they get good grades' without actually being shown how and why.

Swan Song - Not exactly, it centers around 6 characters and changes POV between them at times but the main protagonist you mostly play as is 'cool and kickass'. Recommend

Sharin no Kuni. Period.

Oh god, screw iOS and it's small screen, sowwie didn't see the heroine part. I'll still recommend these games if you haven't played them though.

Edited by RJei
Swan Song - Not exactly, it centers around 6 characters and changes POV between them at times but the main protagonist you mostly play as is 'cool and kickass'. Recommend

Sharin no Kuni. Period.

Oh god, screw iOS and it's small screen, sowwie didn't see the heroine part. I'll still recommend these games if you haven't played them though.

Lol, its ok. Mistakes happen.

I read about Sharin no Kuni but im a little unsure about it. Most of the girls look like they're the helpless damsel type and i cant really respect girls like that.

As a result its a little hard for me to find VN's i enjoy because i like strong/intelligent female leads. The Japanese like the wilting flower/airheaded arctype way too much in my opinion.

Lol, its ok. Mistakes happen.

I read about Sharin no Kuni but im a little unsure about it. Most of the girls look like they're the helpless damsel type and i cant really respect girls like that.

As a result its a little hard for me to find VN's i enjoy because i like strong/intelligent female leads. The Japanese like the wilting flower/airheaded arctype way too much in my opinion.

strong/smart heroine??

hmmm...not sure bout whether my memory are great but..

this are a few that you must get~

Utawarerumono | Eroge DownloadCanvas 2 | Eroge DownloadChaos;Head | Eroge DownloadDaibanchou -Big Bang Age- | Eroge DownloadEien no Aselia – Kono Daichi no Hate de | Eroge DownloadKamidori Alchemy Meister | Eroge DownloadKoihime Musou | Eroge DownloadMuv-Luv | Eroge DownloadMuv-Luv Alternative | Eroge DownloadMy girlfriend is the President | Eroge DownloadTears to Tiara | Eroge Download