I can't get the patches to work.

I'm still green to whole thing so please bear with me. I download all the games, extract them and then its shows the title of the game with a folder. I download the patch and extract it into the that folder but everytime I run the game its still in Japanese. I even have it in Japanese locale. I don't get it. Help.

I download all the games

Holy shit! All of them? That's like a shitload of gigabytes!

I download the patch and extract it into the that folder but everytime I run the game its still in Japanese.

It depends from game to game but you may have to start an english patch game exe. Wow that's a cool word. Oh and could you give us the name of the visual novel/eroge you want to play?

Edit : Desi and OneManArmy, always thinking the same stuff. The only difference, desi's faster. =(

FUCK YOU DESI! I HATE YOU!!! If someone quotes my comment, does this remove the white color btw? Nevermind, desi likes me

Edited by OneManArmy

If it's All the games then it could be a number of things,

PC Specs, System Directories ( Where you're installing the games & patches to ).

Or how OMA said, you may not be using the Patch .exe, Most patches come with seperate .exe, Which games are you talking about because "All of them" seems a bit exaggerated.

Ok, allow me to clarify. When I say all the games, I mean to say all parts of the games in the file so no I don't use all those gigabytes. In fact, I keep very few novels after I play them they have to be really good for me to keep them. The game in question is Sharin No Kuni for short it is the first game in the series. I downloaded the patch which is not an exe its a compressed folder which when extracted is called patch.xp3. I put in the folder with the iso and mds and nothing.

Edited by blackknight710
Ok, allow me to clarify. When I say all the games, I mean to say all parts of the games in the file so no I don't use all those gigabytes. In fact, I keep very few novels after I play them they have to be really good for me to keep them. The game in question is Sharin No Kuni for short it is the first game in the series. I downloaded the patch which is not an exe its a compressed folder which when extracted is called patch.xp3. I put in the folder with the iso and mds and nothing.

That is 'cause you have to install the game first and then put the patch data into the folder where you have installed the game.

Putting it together with the images won't do a thing.