Can you love monster girls? :p

Found this on youtube, immidiatly got to think of MGQ :p

Anyone knows about a translation of this goin on? OR can get me the original jap game files, i'll try it out with machine translation.

Edited by Caelistas

The company is called Vanadis and so far I've seen 4 monster girls games from them, they are:

Mamono Musume to no Seikatsu ~Lamia no Baai~ - Was being translated by TLwiki but the project died.

Mamono Musume to no Seikatsu ~Alraune no Baai~

Mamono Musume-tachi to no Rakuen ~Slime & Scylla~

And the from the video you posted the game is: Mamono Musume-tachi to no Rakuen ~Kumo to Tori to Hitotsume to~

Several people asked (me included) RogueTranslations (the one who translated monster girls quest) to make a project from the game but Rogue said he doesn't like Vanadis games because they are too generic (or some crap like that) so don't expect translation from him.

The company is called Vanadis and so far I've seen 4 monster girls games from them, they are:

Mamono Musume to no Seikatsu ~Lamia no Baai~ - Was being translated by TLwiki but the project died.

Mamono Musume to no Seikatsu ~Alraune no Baai~

Mamono Musume-tachi to no Rakuen ~Slime & Scylla~

And the from the video you posted the game is: Mamono Musume-tachi to no Rakuen ~Kumo to Tori to Hitotsume to~

Several people asked (me included) RogueTranslations (the one who translated monster girls quest) to make a project from the game but Rogue said he doesn't like Vanadis games because they are too generic (or some crap like that) so don't expect translation from him.

Hmm usefull info, thanks.

Think you can find some links for the japanese game? Can't seem to find a thrustworthy - non japanese written source. I'll try it out with machine translation.

Think you can find some links for the japanese game?

There you go:

Vanadis - NyaaTorrents >> Search | Anime, manga, and music - Just say the word

EDIT: I found HCGs if someone wants to fap with them.

http://www.mediafire.com/?f2f5epwifeufmw2 - Slyme and Scylla

http://www.mediafire.com/?rjkytgdjlda - Lamia

This is so wrong lol.

http://www.fakku.net/images/uploads/thumb/13141883008.png

Edited by Ryu

The simple answer is no, because you can only have sex with them if you let them rape you. :p No I'm not jaded at the annoying aspect of the two MGQ games at all...

As to the content of the opening post, video looks interesting. Not sure it would amount to much, but I'd probably try it out at least if it got translated.

Found this on youtube, immidiatly got to think of MGQ :p

Anyone knows about a translation of this goin on? OR can get me the original jap game files, i'll try it out with machine translation.

hmmm... looks like a good one... the harpie is neatly made/drawn...

thanks for the info