Code:Breaker

This should be about the manga, but Code:Breaker ost, Code:Breaker anime music, Code:Breaker op and ed | Animeost.info - Download latest Anime OST, Drama OST and Anime Game OST :o! trailer for the anime is out, although its not available in the US but maybe for those of u guys in EU can watch it O_O, anyways, the manga itself is pretty much sexiness in the form of a manga. :)

I believe C:B is liscenced but we all know there are places to see it besides mfox, just google that shizz

codebreaker.jpg

Edited by Nobu

This is the first I've heard of it. It looks pretty cool, though. I might start reading the manga, since the anime doesn't come out until October. I have a lot on my manga/anime to-do list though.

This is the first I've heard of it. It looks pretty cool, though. I might start reading the manga, since the anime doesn't come out until October. I have a lot on my manga/anime to-do list though.

the manga "was" good..till they ran out of idea and started to throw a familiar plot~

I feel like alot of good mangas end up this way, its like the mangaka pulls everything out of their brain to make it appealing and then they realize that they pulled out to much and theres nothing left for their creativity.

• 1 month later...