Yosuga no Sora - Ramen Timer

Well this isnt a discussion abt the game but it game related stuff so I figure I will put it here.

What is a Ramen Timer?

Well it is a soundclip (mp3) of anime character voice keeping the time for your cup ramen (which needed to wait for 3 mins)

I came across this one in Thai anime blog "Siscon.in.th" so ขอบคุณครับผม

without further ado here is the link of Sora as Haru asked her to keep time for his "cupumen"

dl.dropbox.com/u/17480058/music/temp/sora_ramen-timer.zip

I love how Sora acting Tsun Tsun at the end ^^

Ps. It state in the blog that it is a Xmas gift from the game developer

Edited by Exsilon
Wait...what? Isn't coodere/kuudere just a typ of tsundere? Well I personally prefer coodere anyway, they aren't that hostile towards other chars like the typical tsundere.

kuudere is like acting cold towards the protag, not like tsundere , where they just arent honest

Tsundere is a Japanese character development process which describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing their warm side over time.

A coodere starts cold, distant, uninterested and doesn't pay any attention to potential love interests, but eventually turns lovestruck. Unlike the classic type (tsundere), a coodere doesn't get hostile with the other characters, but just ignores them.

This is what vndb says.

If I could have this as an app, then I'll bring instant ramen whenever I travel...

You don't need an app - it's an mp3 file. Just put it on your iOS/Android device and play it when you make your ramen noodles.

I thought it was supposed to be 3 mins? This is 3:39 - my noodles will get soggy!

You don't need an app - it's an mp3 file. Just put it on your iOS/Android device and play it when you make your ramen noodles.

I thought it was supposed to be 3 mins? This is 3:39 - my noodles will get soggy!

The extra 39 second is the beginning and ending comments.