Search for ヴァンパイアクルセイダーズ on sukebei.nyaa . It's the 2.5gb one.

Edit: You can also find it on Google rather easily, but it's mostly uploaded on slow filehosts (DF, Rapidgator, Bitshare, etc.)

Edited by killerinsidee
lol from google but my internet to slow to get torrents need direct download know any?

Links to different filehosts are located here. Not sure what kind of speeds you'll get though.

Edited by desi
ive been looking for Soukoku No Arterial and Toushin Toshi 3, but i cant find any reliable sources; are they hard to find or they still sort of new that there isnt any where to find them? :/

Since i'm in a good mood

Soukoku No Arterial

Toushin Toshi 3

As stated, please use the newly created Eroge Requests section next time.

EDIT: Thread has been moved to the proper section.

Edited by desi
udizzle, there is a separate forum now for your question. You should request for your games there. Thank you very much.

sorry, still figuring out how this forum works but i'll go to that forum for requests from now on and @Desi thank you man i appreciate it alot!

could'nt get any of them to work either file missing on error but thanku for trying any chance it going to be on this site?? this is my last post in thread will start using the new one

Not in any foreseable future - it's not translated, neither there's any translation project going on for it. I'm considering adding untranslated games over here as well, but for now it's song of distant future.