Tell me who are already watch this anime....

what so interesting about haruhi suzumiya character? [only for haruhi suzumiya fan][ATTACH=CONFIG]5412[/ATTACH]

Omg where shold I start.. I saw this anime 2 years ago and was fascinated.. I've wahtced it 3 thimes already (movie included) and I have no regrets. One of the most cool things about her is all the istery in her nature. She is something very god"like, capable of changin nature just by her own desire.. And she doesn't know! Is just fun to watch what will happen next when he gets mad or sad. She is also very veryy veryyy cute and its fun to see her tease mikuru.

I consider it my favorite anime above all and its worth watching it everytime you want. It sounds sick of how obsessed I am about an anime but its just.. I don't know how to say, uberly fantastic

While not my favorite franchise, the thing that attracted me to Haruhi Suzumiya was, well, herself. She's a physical god, albeit mortal and unconscious about it. What made me keep on reading the novels was just me wondering how much the girl could fuck up with the world she lives in. Turns out I wasn't disappointed.

Also, Koizumi is just fabulous.

koizumikun.jpg

Edited by Aurethel

Haruhi is... okay. It's very good for what it is, but what it is isn't very good, if that makes sense. It's very good meaningless bullshit, with a pretty great narrator and an interesting take on its genre, but at the end of the day it's still meaningless bullshit. It's by no means bad, and is probably worth watching, but it's not really memorable or a must-watch.

Same opinion as Alien tbh, It's an alright show for me even though it's meant to be quite a popular Anime and Manga series for reasons I don't understand, I however did thoroughly enjoy the actors which they chose for it's English Dub though, Their voices fitted the characters pretty well which was amazing considering the majority of English Dubs are pretty bad, It's a good show for one or two watches or the occasional bit of weird humor but I'm not a massive fan of it.

thanks u all. but why some people very2 like this character haruhi suzumiya?

I could say its because she's so weird people like it. I personally like weird characters, and I find her cute too, but I don't know if what I think is the same for others

Kyon is the main reason I love the series, although Haruhi is a pretty awesome character on her own as well. One thing I really liked about the first season is how they just made fun of the typical anime cliches found in so many other series. From the baseball match, where they all suck, to the movie for the festival, which was a disaster, to the constant and completely forced cosplaying, along with several other things being very intentionally parodied. I'm not even gonna talk about season 2, for obvious reasons. Great first episode and semi decent last arc, but that's it. However, the movie really was extremely well made. It's one of my favorites to this day.

• 1 month later...
Kyon is the main reason I love the series, although Haruhi is a pretty awesome character on her own as well. One thing I really liked about the first season is how they just made fun of the typical anime cliches found in so many other series. From the baseball match, where they all suck, to the movie for the festival, which was a disaster, to the constant and completely forced cosplaying, along with several other things being very intentionally parodied. I'm not even gonna talk about season 2, for obvious reasons. Great first episode and semi decent last arc, but that's it. However, the movie really was extremely well made. It's one of my favorites to this day.

pretty much above^