Looking for a new eroge

Can anybody give me some good suggestions? I enjoy romance and comedy but mystery is good too. Also I prefer games with decent graphics.

Here are some games I already played:

Shuffle!

Kira Kira

Deardrops

Soul Link

G-senjou no maou

Flyable Heart

Edelweiss

Katawa Shoujo

My girlfriend is the president

Sharin no Kuni

Ever17! The animation is a little bit dated now, but it has a great story that will leave you guessing until the end. Definitely a must read for VN fans.

I suppose I should also mention that it has no adult content, I wasn't really sure how important that is to you.

Edited by Brincamian
Can anybody give me some good suggestions? I enjoy romance and comedy but mystery is good too. Also I prefer games with decent graphics.

Here are some games I already played:

Shuffle!

Kira Kira

Deardrops

Soul Link

G-senjou no maou

Flyable Heart

Edelweiss

Katawa Shoujo

My girlfriend is the president

Sharin no Kuni

Here's some... :

D.C. – Da Capo | Eroge Download

D.C. 2

D.C.I.F. – Da Capo Innocent Finale | Eroge Download

Edelweiss Eiden Fantasia | Eroge Download

ef – a fairy tale of the two | Eroge Download

Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a Shooting Star- | Eroge Download

Well I actually played the Da Capo games just some games I didn't post on the list and I also played Eiden Fantasia but I just tried to play Hoshizora no Memoria but it wont let it install on my computer :\

Romance, Comedy, and Mystery? Sounds like you might like Key games - Clannad, Little Busters, and Kanon. They get pretty heavy on drama though. I also second the recommendation of Ever17. Pretty much has all 3 components... it's a bit older however.. but don't let that stop you from playing it.

Romance, Comedy, and Mystery? Sounds like you might like Key games - Clannad, Little Busters, and Kanon. They get pretty heavy on drama though. I also second the recommendation of Ever17. Pretty much has all 3 components... it's a bit older however.. but don't let that stop you from playing it.

The thing is I prefer 18+ :\

majikoi is great, but it hasn't been fully translated yet...

but you can try playing using partial patch, it's still fun though

Yeah I like fully translated games more just so I can get into it and not have to worry about not playing a certain route