Visual Novels Translation Status [08/05/2012]

anyone know where i can get a nocd patch for majikoi s ?

As far as I know Japanese Games don't need NO-CD cracks, so just download the game, apply the patch and play.

BTW here's 100% Save if you guys want to fap for other girl instead of Monshiro.

EDIT: Nevermind, here's No-CD patch

You have a file called: "alsignup_101029b.exe", put that file in the game folder and run the game, then you will see a message or something, well only run the "alsignup_101029b.exe" and that file will patch your game and after of the patch the game, if you have still open that message only close it, and now you are ready to full and peaceful use of Majikoi S.

Edited by Ryu
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

majikoi s fans rejoice...especially monshiro fans

monshiro patch route has been released

grab from here Majikoi S Monshiro patch.rar

for more info visit Wairu Translations: FUHAHAHAHAHAHA

loli...loli...loli...lol

@cerxer1 try this http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/5-%5B120127%5D-%5B%E3%81%BF%E3%81%AA%E3%81%A8%E3%81%9D%E3%81%B5%E3%81%A8%5D-%E7%9C%9F%E5%89%A3%E3%81%A7%E7%A7%81%E3%81%AB%E6%81%8B%E3%81%97%E3%81%AA%E3%81%95%E3%81%84%EF%BC%81s-%E5%88%9D%E5%9B%9E%E7%89%88-%5Bh-game%5D-%5Bpatch%5D-45056/

@ryu

after this patch out monshiro fans will fap for sure ryu.....

Edited by Ero-ero Majin

What the heck is the translator of Fate/Hollow Ataraxia doing? I know, respect the contributors and so on, but he needs like a month for 100 lines. Furthermore he doesn't seem to have an editor, because over 12.000 lines are translated, but not edited.

Maybe Mirror Moon returns with an epic Whooooom!! and translates F/HA in 2 weeks...

Cross, the guy is doing this on his free time and for free so let him be, a number of reasons could explain why it took him this time (Work, illness, not being in the mood, ...). The only dudes who deserve this are those who sell the translated games but take years to translated a game that some non professional groups would have translated in half the time or who release a already translated game (Yeah I'm talking about you JAST USA).

Hello be Nice to the translator, is not Easy to translate games, the translator use many times/hours for to translate games, and somebody have reason for to have not time to translate games(school,work, osv) we Should be very happy for at we is getting chance to play many awsome games in the future. And give the translator(JAST USA osv) many compliment for the hard work they do. They use many time/hours for to translate games, before you critesere others try to translate games and you shall se at is not easy to translate games and is alot Of work to translate games.

Yep, complaining about something which you can get for free sucks pretty hard.

Yeah, I know you are right. It's still hard to see a project you wait to be finished to advance so slowly.

I guess I will restrict myself to complain about Jast and Mangagamer:

Where's the Deardrops-fandisc and Chou Dengeky Stryker??1!??!?! ^^

Edited by Cross
Yeah, I know you are right. It's still hard to see a project you wait to be finished to advance so slowly.

*Read this*

*Lol'ed*

*Looks at OneManArmy*

11eyes.....

*Lol'ed harder*

I guess I will restrict myself to comlplain about Jast and Mangagamer:

Where's the Deardrops-fandisc and Chou Dengeky Stryker??1!??!?! ^^

in this world... Patience is one of the most important virtues...

but if you really can't wait anymore, go ahead and use a translator...

there's a thread here that teaches people on how to use "Translator Aggregator"

Yes VNHunter have right about that, whis you cant wait use a translator and use the translator Whit japansk games and translate in english or play other eroge/all Ages games meanwhile you wait, you must have patient, i have many games i whis shall come out in english but i know i must have patient for to play games i whant in english.

Yes VNHunter have right about that, whis you cant wait use a translator and use the translator Whit japansk games and translate in english or play other eroge/all Ages games meanwhile you wait, you must have patient, i have many games i whis shall come out in english but i know i must have patient for to play games i whant in english.

No offense, my friend, but this looks like it was written by a machine translator^^. That's why I

better wait for a real translation, lol:o

now i know myself at im not good in english

There are no problems as long as you're trying to improve your english level. And seriously, your english could be worse. Reminds me of specific vndb threads...eeew...

*Read this*

*Lol'ed*

*Looks at OneManArmy*

11eyes.....

*Lol'ed harder*

I was never saying anything against the translators...as far as I can remember. But yeah, 11eyes is dead, what a pain shame. =\

Reminds me that I didn't play tsukihime until now.

Start with Arcueid. Her route is in my top 5 of BEST ROUTES EVAR. Ciel is kinda boring and Akiha is one of the few sister-characters I didn't like.

Start with Arcueid. Her route is in my top 5 of BEST ROUTES EVAR. Ciel is kinda boring and Akiha is one of the few sister-characters I didn't like.

people dont go for best route first...

it kills off the mood to finish it~~~~