Visual Novels Translation Status [08/11/2012]

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I really hope these 3 games is going to be translated somewere in the future.

1. Tayutama kiss on my Deity

2. Mashiro Iro Symphony

3. Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi

I bet you want those ones translated because you've seen the anime versions...

I, too would love to see Tayutama translated, and I'm sure someone else on this forum would be very pleased as well *cough* OneManArmy *cough*

It would be nice to play Mashiro Iro and get a good end instead of that awful one they put into the anime. Literally anyone else's ending would have been better than hers.

From what I've heard, Hoshizora was absoutely terrible. I heard it was much worse than the anime, which never happens with VNs - that's how bad it was. Of course this is just what I heard.

I really hope these 3 games is going to be translated somewere in the future.

1. Tayutama kiss on my Deity

2. Mashiro Iro Symphony

3. Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi

Woot! Your granny is proud of you.

I, too would love to see Tayutama translated, and I'm sure someone else on this forum would be very pleased as well *cough* OneManArmy *cough*

Woot! Your granny is proud of you...but who the hell is that OneManArmy guy?! I mean seriously, who would come up with such a gay name anyway?

I bet you want those ones translated because you've seen the anime versions...

It would be nice to play Mashiro Iro and get a good end instead of that awful one they put into the anime. Literally anyone else's ending would have been better than hers.

From what I've heard, Hoshizora was absoutely terrible. I heard it was much worse than the anime, which never happens with VNs - that's how bad it was. Of course this is just what I heard.

No way man, Miu was my favorite from the beginning. And plus Ange's ending would have been much worse

On the note of Hoshizora: I heard Hina's route was especially terrible, but that Madoka and Koyori's routes were actually good.

Woot! Your granny is proud of you...but who the hell is that OneManArmy guy?! I mean seriously, who would come up with such a gay name anyway?

Only you would.

http://i.imgur.com/VvxkA.jpg

No way man, Miu was my favorite from the beginning. And plus Ange's ending would have been much worse

oh, right. i forgot about her. i would've liked anyone else's ending but hers better.

Only you would.

Damn, was it that obvious? Oh and I definitely approve of the picture, they are better ones though. Anyway, here's your reward.

http://konachan.com/sample/5545214b5cbdb0cf6e175942a4992cc8/Konachan.com%20-%20131983%20sample.jpg

Damn, was it that obvious? Oh and I definitely approve of the picture, they are better ones though. Anyway, here's your reward.

http://konachan.com/sample/5545214b5cbdb0cf6e175942a4992cc8/Konachan.com%20-%20131983%20sample.jpg

for some reason that picture didn't work. when i clicked the show button it did nothing. but it was a great reward.

http://i.imgur.com/UByrC.jpg

The mediafire link is pretty nice, thanks XD

Edit: What does the folder "Extra" do?

Just extra material. At least download the Mini story disc because the translator is actually translating that right now. I'm not sure what the "special" disc is all about... maybe Dan-chan can explain more about that.

I see many patches. but do you know which ones I should install?

Period English Installer 7.0 for the full english patch or Period Summer Sky for the full english patch with no ero content.

I just finished Ever17 today and I've got to say it had great plot with likeable characters. Since Never7's patch is coming out tomorrow, I wonder how it will compare to Ever17.

What do you guys think?

Well we can hope that it will have a tasty mystery in it atleast, can't we! Something mindblowing that makes you go "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT", preferably.

Just extra material. At least download the Mini story disc because the translator is actually translating that right now. I'm not sure what the "special" disc is all about... maybe Dan-chan can explain more about that.

Dan-chan can not. I have no idea what's on it. I'd guess it was something like wallpapers or screensavers. Like desi said, you'll want the Mini Story Disc, because the translator is translating that next. Well, you'll want it if you like Period.

And if you are using the 7.0 Installer or the Summer Sky Installer, you do not need the 1.1 patch. Just mount the install disc, and if the Japanese installer starts, close it. Then run the 7.0 or SS installer and it will install and patch the game for you.

And if you are using the 7.0 Installer or the Summer Sky Installer, you do not need the 1.1 patch.

Ahh, didn't realize that. Oh well, no harm done. Guess it is kind of redundant to include that with the downloads since the full patches include it.

Edited by desi