"ef" Installation help/Problem solving

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello Ivan i Get a problem Whit to install this game, i Get to install this game just fin but When i shall start the game, my antivirus is deting this game for virus and i cant play this game, What do now?

Disable antivirus or add the ef folder to exception list. All games posted on erogedownload/erogegames are verified before getting posted and contain no malware.

All games posted on erogedownload/erogegames are verified before getting posted and contain no malware.

I've to second this. I downloaded a shitload of visual novels from this place and all files were clean like my bed sheet...wat? Anyway, like Ivan said, disable antivirus or use the exception list and don't worry, your pc won't be hurt.

oh sorry about that, I meant Error: Write to Disk no access

You're probably trying to install into "Program Files" or other priveledged directory. Either change installation path to for example "C:/Ef" or run the setup as administrator.

hello everyone here, sorry for this question as I've already seen 2 ppl ask the same question but got no answer - maybe because I've overseen something somewhere or only a few have this problem BUT ...

When I try to play the game I'm asked to activate the game first. After that I'm asked for a Product ID and I unfortunately got no idea what to do now, I hope somebody can help me :3

hello everyone here, sorry for this question as I've already seen 2 ppl ask the same question but got no answer - maybe because I've overseen something somewhere or only a few have this problem BUT ...

When I try to play the game I'm asked to activate the game first. After that I'm asked for a Product ID and I unfortunately got no idea what to do now, I hope somebody can help me :3

You need to replace ogrinal game .exe with cracked one. When you extract the game you downloaded ( before installing it) you have a folder labeled "Crack". Inside it you'll find modified version of game .exe that doesn't need serial key. Just move it to the folder you installed game into, replacing it, and game will start without asking for key.

• 1 month later...
i finished downloading the torrent i extracted the files using winrar once it was done i clicked the crack icon and it said that some files didnt install properly or something along the line ;O

Did you move the cracked.exe to the folder you installed the game to? It will replace the original .exe and you will need to use the cracked.exe to properly run the game.

Can you post the screenshot of the error? Was it a message that windows popped up or did it come directly from running the crack?

Edited by desi

That isn't where or when you're supposed to run the crack. First, you need to install the game. Click setup and install the game. After installing, it'll probably ask you to activate the product.. click NO. Go to Start - My computer - C drive - Program Files - Minori. In the ef_first_en folder, drag the crack over to the installation folder and run the crack.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6687[/ATTACH]

installed it and it wont launch it didn't ask to activate either -.-

After installing it and dragging the crack over to the installation folder, try right clicking and running the crack as an administrator. Make sure the crack file is in the same folder as the game installation folder.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6688[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6689[/ATTACH]

;\

The crack has to be with all the other files in the same game installation folder. Just copy that crack file over to Start - My computer - C drive - Program Files - Minori. In the ef_first_en folder, drag the crack over to the installation folder and run the crack. Make sure the crack is with the rest of the files and right click and run as admin.

Alright, lets go back for a moment. After you finished installing ef, did you see a message like this?

That means it did install fully.

After seeing this, you should drag the crack file to the installation folder, like this.

Your crack file may be named differently and it might ask you to overwrite a file, at which you should say yes to. You should then right click and run as admin the crack file that you dragged over.

If this does NOT work, try installing all over again. Hit the uninstall.exe located in your ef installation folder and uninstall the game. Unrar everything all over again. This time, run as admin the setup.exe. Go through the installation. After this, move the crack file to the installation folder and try to run that as admin as well.

Edited by desi