Looking for some recommendations

Hello,

As my topic title says, I'm looking for some new hentai games and was wondering if you guys could recommend a game based off of my likes. I have only really seriously played Bible Black before but I really enjoyed it. What I'm looking for is a game where...

1. The villains are females and can have a scenario where they end up succeeding in their plans (Yes, I am really aroused by evil chicks lol).

2. How hardcore the content is doesn't matter to me, in fact, the more obscene, tasteless, and uncensored, the better.

3. High school / College age girls would be optimal

4. Prefer sexual content to be between girls rather than girls and guys (Yuri I believe its called?).

5. As for what type of content, scenes of blackmail and humiliation (For anyone who has played Bible Black, think of that scene with the two swim team members who humiliated that one girl and took pictures of her in obscene positions, then blackmailed her to distribute the photos if she didn't quit the swim team.)

6. Is posted on this site. I am a poor bastard.

Number 1 is most definitely the most important. If it is not on this site or maybe if it is a movie, then still feel free to tell me, I will look elsewhere or maybe you can be really nice and tell me where to find it for free :).

Hello,

As my topic title says, I'm looking for some new hentai games and was wondering if you guys could recommend a game based off of my likes. I have only really seriously played Bible Black before but I really enjoyed it. What I'm looking for is a game where...

1. The villains are females and can have a scenario where they end up succeeding in their plans (Yes, I am really aroused by evil chicks lol).

2. How hardcore the content is doesn't matter to me, in fact, the more obscene, tasteless, and uncensored, the better.

3. High school / College age girls would be optimal

4. Prefer sexual content to be between girls rather than girls and guys (Yuri I believe its called?).

5. As for what type of content, scenes of blackmail and humiliation (For anyone who has played Bible Black, think of that scene with the two swim team members who humiliated that one girl and took pictures of her in obscene positions, then blackmailed her to distribute the photos if she didn't quit the swim team.)

6. Is posted on this site. I am a poor bastard.

Number 1 is most definitely the most important. If it is not on this site or maybe if it is a movie, then still feel free to tell me, I will look elsewhere or maybe you can be really nice and tell me where to find it for free :).

Discipline: The Record of a Crusade fits your tastes perfectly. It's from the same creators of Bibble Black.

Also.....Kara no Shoujo has a route where the villain wins.