Visual Novels Translation Status [09/02/2012]

Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo - 6 - fully translated and through TLC, 6/15 scripts QC, beta patch out

Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo - 8 - fully translated, 13/18 scripts through TLC, 4/18 scripts QC, beta patch out

I think I gonna cry
I've already shed tears of happiness.

Well, isn't this a stark contrast to last week's Hunks Workshop?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Otoboku is with Harukoi Otome one of the two titles I'm currently waiting for from Mangagamer so I'm quite happy with it's progress so far. Now if only JAST USA was capable of working at the same pace (and without the need to wait "3 years" for their work to be approved by the original maker of their title) it would be great, I'm still despairing for Seinarukana T_T.

Otoboku is with Harukoi Otome one of the two titles I'm currently waiting for from Mangagamer so I'm quite happy with it's progress so far. Now if only JAST USA was capable of working at the same pace (and without the need to wait "3 years" for their work to be approved by the original maker of their title) it would be great, I'm still despairing for Seinarukana T_T.

Yeah, I am happy with how fast MG turns out games. They might not be as high profile as some of the ones JAST gets, but at least MG is putting some of the market. I can't wait for the day MG gets some better games. Hopefully they won't pull a JAST when they do and slow down releases.

Yeah, I am happy with how fast MG turns out games. They might not be as high profile as some of the ones JAST gets, but at least MG is putting some of the market. I can't wait for the day MG gets some better games. Hopefully they won't pull a JAST when they do and slow down releases.

I've to second this and hey, mangagamer's translations aren't that bad anymore. Back then the translations were pretty crappy (edelweiss 1.0 anyone?) but these days I can't find anything to complain about. Sure, there are some mistakes but I'm not really bothered by them. And like strom said, they're actually releasing stuff in the near future.

Update for Period:

2012/09/04 - I finally got around to translating the Mini Story Disk. It's a cute little story; not long or dramatic in the slightest, but worth playing, I think. Now I'm working on the various patches - a version 7.1 to fix a few issues with the final release, and also to better support the Mini Story Disk; and the Mini Story Disk installer itself. Once again you'll need an actual copy of the Mini Story Disk to install (it came with the Fan Club edition of Period; not sure if it was available anywhere else). Just a reminder - this is not the fan disk, Sweet Drops, which would take me considerably longer to translate.
it was edelweiss

they messed up really bad with the translation

Yep, the chars were talking like 30sec and all I got was : "Yeah. That's right."

Well there's a new patch for edelweiss so even mangagamer wasn't statisfied with his first translation. ;-)