Little Busters Anime

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I think they are doing it Clannad style . Making Rin(or little busters) company Riki whenever he goes .

ohhh i see where you are going there!

the fact that riki visited the old folks home with only komari in the VN and the fact that the LBs accompanied the both of them in the anime. I think that since its a komari event in the anime , they are gona do her route first.(just my guess though)

ohhh i see where you are going there!

the fact that riki visited the old folks home with only komari in the VN and the fact that the LBs accompanied the both of them in the anime. I think that since its a komari event in the anime , they are gona do her route first.(just my guess though)

Komari route is surely the first judging from episode 4 and preview of next one .

Episode 5 was Wonderful.Best episode since from the start . BGM feel nostalgic , komari is cute and story is faithful to VN(faithful to the point that a love flag may trigger)

komari and Riki gaze the stars together,go on a date together,it was almost like a love flag

Let see how Riki will resolve this problem . Alone or with the help of LB ? Can't wait for episode 6.

well saw episode 6....

it seems they are doing it clannad style? (can i say that?) , it seems the rest of the little busters would be joining soon , or at least it is haruka next week. BTW I felt that the komari route was rushed...

Episode 6~~One word,SUCKS .

Dramatic anime which solve the problem with just one episode is 100 % fail.

No time to feel sad,no time to feel happy and then "Alicemagic" starts playing and TA DA TA~~~THE END OF KOMARI ROUTE . WTF ~~If this kind of one-episode solver appear in another arc(Saigusa is the next I think), I will definitely drop LB .

Sakurasou is 1000 times better than LB atm .

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ok just watched the latest episode ( 15 )

and for those of you who do watch the anime faithfully , which means watching the opening too , for your information if u did not notice even though

the song did not change part of the opening did.

The scenes of Komari and Mio change to Kud and Haruka, the feels in the few moments of those scene really reminds me of the VN , and i would say

J.C staff did a good job there.

Dont read if u havent watch 15 yet

it seems haruka is next , looking forward to this XD

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...