Little Busters Anime

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The start is really good.Faithful to VN in every aspect.All characters voice acting are awesome especially Riki(Yui Horie is a true pro)

This may be best fall 2012 anime IMO.

JC makes a great job here. Hooray for JC ~~~~~

indeed J.C did a very good job for the first episode ,loved it, follows the VN in every way!!

looking forward to see the future episodes!

( in fact i watch the first episode 3 times already! ,i don't know why but i don't get bored over it XD )

Just saw episode 1. Damn, the faithfulness to the VN is pretty awesome, and the scene with Masato's quotes was quite - nostalgic? I don't know what word to use, I just finished the VN yesterday morning anyway. BGMs. Seriously, the BGMs are directly taken from the VN, especially during the fights and when Riki was climbing to the roof, "Yep, this is where Komari's scene comes up". Sasami's voice reminds me of Enshou from Koihime Musou, it's a bit irritating. But overall... Damn, that faithfulness. It looks to me like this is another epic anime, possibly the best one to come out this season.

Edited by evollove
JC also use "Alice magic" as the ending song which is IMO,best ending song of LB.

And the season ender would probably use Little Busters! Little Jumper version. Alicemagic is definitely the best ED song in LB, but I kinda like the Little Jumper version of the OP.

Episode 2 is out.

Komari is very cute in anime version and that panty is cute too.

There is also the thing with Rin searching for secret of the world.Are they plan to start with Rin's route ??

i lol-ed at the Komari panty part hahahaha

and about the Rin searching for the secret of the world part, i was glad they managed to animate out the CGs in the VN

im not sure if they plan to start with rin's route , but we must see how things go first ( at least they did not rush the show , or at least i did not feel it was rushed )

ok just watched episode 3 ,it was okay ( i felt it was abit rushed here and there but no worries) , kurugaya and her laugh is the best thing in the episode for me

and for those who watch ep 3 already did you spot a certain someone?????

don't click if did not watch ep 3 yet!!

http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee404/higguy/580995_199551603512503_810073602_n_zpsbd311369.jpg SAYA'S HEAD SPOTTED LOLZ

Episode 3 is most boring episode for me because I don't like kurugaya even by a bit.

Episode 4 will be really awesome.Kud sighted.

And Higguy ,you really have good eyes.If you don't tell,I will not know.

Well,I hope they don't include her arc.That will becomes freaking long if they include her.

And Higguy ,you really have good eyes.If you don't tell,I will not know.

Whoa, good eyes Higguy. Can't wait for Kud next episode. Wafuu~

i was like what is that golden blonde thing in the middle of the crowd , and i just went wth afterwards when i realized it was her (btw evollove nice rin sig XD )