Any game like Majikoi? + Majikoi S question

Hi, I'm new here, although I'm not really new to vn-related stuff.

I really want to read vn similar to Majikoi (a lot of action, comedy, some drama would be good as well, and if possible a likeable protagonist). Can someone recommend me a vn like that in English?

I also have a question about Majikoi S. I didn't read the whole Majikoi since it's not fully translated, so I want to ask, if reading this what is already translated in Majikoi S will spoil me what happens in Majikoi true route?

Sorry if there are any mistakes. English is not my first language. I'm good at reading but I suck at writing, so feel free to correct me.

I haven't read Majikoi S yet, but I do think reading it might spoil a part of Majikoi. Anyways, a VN with Action + Comedy + Drama + Badass Protag = Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo. Check it out.

desi..if you choose the alternative future..

you wont get spoiled on Monshiro and Benkei's route XD

but thats all that wont contain spoilers to the Majikoi

I heard somewhere that you could use (with quite some problems) the LB patch with LB EX, just that all the H-scenes would be untranslated. No idea if it would work or not, though.

i kinda read it some where too , i think its on the tlwiki website , but if i remeber correctly it translates the EX version but the only routes available are the original LB routes and not the 3 new ones on EX

i kinda read it some where too , i think its on the tlwiki website , but if i remeber correctly it translates the EX version but the only routes available are the original LB routes and not the 3 new ones on EX

Oh well, let's just wait for the whole LB EX to be translated, then : p

I stopped playing LB when I heard EX was gonna be translated since, as far as I know, it'll be the same but with some new things and h-scenes. I personally am part of the anti-all ages Galges (unless it's a really good one), soooo yeah, will wait : p

You can use the LB patch with LB EX (it's called the EX patch 6.0 on Tlwiki) but it's the inferior version to the all ages version right now. It translates everything in EX that is in the all ages with a few problems - (some random untranslated lines, no wordwrapping, and some minigames are not completely translated). Using the EX patch will not translate any of the 3 routes.

it translates the EX version but the only routes available are the original LB routes and not the 3 new ones on EX

This and the old routes also got some new scenes which are obviously untranslated. If you really want to enjoy the ex version then by all means, wait for the patch.

This and the old routes also got some new scenes which are obviously untranslated. If you really want to enjoy the ex version then by all means, wait for the patch.

yea man , i would rather wait for the full patch , i don't really like playing half translated stuff.

Its only make me want more >.>