Changing the language of subtitles?

"Yet another question post by wiitoy200.." yes, yes, i know i'm annoying as sh*t but let's be honest, we all started somewhere. Now I have a little issue, I watch anime with English subs, but my mum (weirdly) though that maybe watching a series would be fun, so I was think about letting her watch one, problem is, she speaks Spanish. Is there any way to change the subs to Spanish (in a automatic method), if so how. Like can it work with an add-on (like idk, a Google translate add-on), is there another player that can do this (i use VLC), or do I have to do it manually (if so how, i might give it a go).

The video format is .MKV, if that matters and thanks in advanced, i know my questions should get annoying, sorry.

You'll only able to activate spanish subs if there ARE spanish subs. If your anime has eng and spanish sub files then you just have to right-click on the screen and find somewhere the "select subtitle" option. If your anime doesn't contain any spanish sub files then, no chance. You could create a sub file by yourself but that's more complicated than searching/downloading the same anime again, this time obviously with spanish subs.

So yeah, tell us the name of the anime and someone will probably find a working 'anime sub esp' torrent.

Edited by OneManArmy
You'll only able to activate spanish subs if there ARE spanish subs. If your anime has eng and spanish sub files then you just have to right-click on the screen and find somewhere the "select subtitle" option. If your anime doesn't contain any spanish sub files then, no chance. You could create a sub file by yourself but that's more complicated than searching/downloading the same anime again, this time obviously with spanish subs.

So yeah, tell us the name of the anime and someone will probably find a working 'anime sub esp' torrent.

Can one download only the sub file? (it's clannad and angel beats!, i wanna give her good stuff, this way she get addicted and doesn't get as mad when i download and take all our broadband :p lol)

Can one download only the sub file? (it's clannad and angel beats!, i wanna give her good stuff, this way she get addicted and doesn't get as mad when i download and take all our broadband :p lol)

Pasate por McAnime.net y descargate de ahi las series. Tenes de todo para elejir y encima por mediafire.

Lemme translate : 下載得來的,因此該系列的McAnime.net。你就擁有了一切選擇和上面的主人MediaFire....>.> google translate FTW! But heres my advice, ur gonna get ur MOM to watch anime? Nothing good can come from that. You're situation is ideal, ur the one downloading and ur moms the one upset, whereas for me, its my mom downloading and im upset, thats what happens when ur parent is hooked on watching dramas or in ur case, anime.

Lemme translate : 下載得來的,因此該系列的McAnime.net。你就擁有了一切選擇和上面的主人MediaFire....>.> google translate FTW! But heres my advice, ur gonna get ur MOM to watch anime? Nothing good can come from that. You're situation is ideal, ur the one downloading and ur moms the one upset, whereas for me, its my mom downloading and im upset, thats what happens when ur parent is hooked on watching dramas or in ur case, anime.

yes but i'm the one who's gonna download whatever the f*ck i want and since she'll want to watch it, she'll wait for it. besides, she already watches dramas (telenovelas) on TV, she only uses the computer for facebook and sh*t. seriously doesn't know any thing else. she cant even put a song in her ipod (she's had this ipod for 4 or more years now. it's a ipod classic.. 30 GB, this was before ipod touches came out bro lol)

Pasate por McAnime.net y descargate de ahi las series. Tenes de todo para elejir y encima por mediafire.

ok ok, i speak English (native language for me) bro. puedo leer muy poco español.. pero de v*ina. en serio, soy muy malo, acabo de aprender. For future reference, please tell me in English. Also, do i have to download the whole anime or can i download a the subs (i think they come in a .srt format), if so where? I already downloaded the anime once and since my internet is 1 ~ 0.5 Mbps down and 0.1 ~ 0.2 mbps up, i'm trying to download the least as possible (also, i'm on a laptop, with only 120 GB left in it. i can imagine a .srt is less then a whole anime)

Also unrelated but are you like the admin here, i see your always the one who posts the news updates... did i just answer my own question?

Also, do i have to download the whole anime or can i download a the subs (i think they come in a .srt format), if so where?

Yes, you can download subtitles separately. They are very small ( usually a few kilobytes), basically simple .txt ( or .srt ), but you need to find ones that match exactly the version of episode you have ( framerate, length etc). Most players load them automatically if they are named the same as anime episode, otherwise just look for "load subtitle file" option in player menu. As to where you can find them, i can't help you, since i don't know spanish, but spanish anime community is quite active so look around spanish anime sites and you should find them.

Watch Anime Online | English Dubbed / Subbed Episodes has different players one of them has the options to select differt types of subs.

If u want to find Clannad with Spanish subtitles, you can find at youtube.

Clannad - 01 Sub Español - YouTube . Not sure about AS .

Sub file only is difficult to find.So,i suggest you use the link i give or wait for others recommendations .

good, but the problem is this is like streaming online, I stopped streaming because my internet is already pretty slow. if i want to watch a video (mind you, i'm talking about a 5 minute video) i have to let it buffer 10 minutes, usually in 320p (or 360p, forgot, 3xxp, i know it's 300 something) and then i probably still need to pause the video as i'll reach the point where it starts to lag. And i'm a HD whore, so slow internet + HD Whore = horrible combination.

I still believe streaming is better then downloading anime, I'm just not in the position to do so

Yes, you can download subtitles separately. They are very small ( usually a few kilobytes), basically simple .txt ( or .srt ), but you need to find ones that match exactly the version of episode you have ( framerate, length etc). Most players load them automatically if they are named the same as anime episode, otherwise just look for "load subtitle file" option in player menu. As to where you can find them, i can't help you, since i don't know spanish, but spanish anime community is quite active so look around spanish anime sites and you should find them.

I imagined it would be difficult like that. hmm, i think i can figure out how to load it (i've seen a couple videos on it already, don't ask how long it took me to see them though) problem is finding them. well, i guess i'll be activly looking for these .srt, if i do find such site (one where you can download .srt files from) i'll post it here, it's something that might be useful.

good, but the problem is this is like streaming online, I stopped streaming because my internet is already pretty slow. if i want to watch a video (mind you, i'm talking about a 5 minute video) i have to let it buffer 10 minutes, usually in 320p (or 360p, forgot, 3xxp, i know it's 300 something) and then i probably still need to pause the video as i'll reach the point where it starts to lag. And i'm a HD whore, so slow internet + HD Whore = horrible combination.

I know your feeling.That is the same problem with me.I have it worst than you.I can't even buffer video when my connection slows down.That is why i hate my country.

I know your feeling.That is the same problem with me.I have it worst than you.I can't even buffer video when my connection slows down.That is why i hate my country.

check out the problems my country has https://erogegames.com/eroge-visual-novels/eroge-general-talk/273-what-eroges-you-playing-right-now-35/ (i have posts there that talk about my countries problems.)

Edit: my posts are in page 35