Switch's ero ero reviews

:rolleyes:

ok ive been putting this off for a while so here it is...ill post reviews of VNs, so ill cut d workout for u guys trying to pick a VN...

a lot of ppl think i only watch H scenes in a VN...tats not true though.,..im an avid player of Vns..ill stop since i feel lazy to type

anyways ill make a list and go thru most of the VNS ive played...

a score of 1-15 is given to VNs

15:best VN master piece ever

14-10: a perfect VN,well balanced game played,characters...stuff

10-5:fair...good to bust boredom and fap...

1-5: weak VN, takes space in ur HDD...and tats all it does

0: wats this shit?or wats this blasphemy against VNs or fuufufufufuffu

ok so ill start with...let me see....

Edited by switch

-----------------sexy demon transformation--------------

7948.jpg

Title: sexy demon transformation (子作り妖怪H変化~乙女を犯す憑依合体~)

studio: soft house seal

TLed? -YES

genre:rape,yuri,ecchi,demons,tentacles,weird sex

VN type: nukige

fap content : considerable

fap content quality: ok-fair

score:6.5

plot:

ok so basically u r a guy who is an exorcist...a genius..he takes a grudge against his childhood friend(asuka-a tsundere) and decides to

rape her with a demon's help(nurarihyon)...and tats the plot line..its a nukige so no real story here guys...only fap content

airi(wild annoying type) and shiori(closet pervert,shy) and yukihi(ojousama) r 3 other girls that you can njoy...there is a common route and 3 independent routes+one bad ending (which aint so bad...u get a foot job by a girl..i kno "kamidori" will get a orgasm watching tat scene)

gameplay:

you use different demons in different situations to get a desired effect for example using gaki you can seduce girls and using nurarihyon u can vanish etc...

there are different locations and 7 monsters + extra 3 monsters tat r included...ur demon and location choices affect the route taken which is a bit fun when playing at first...the H scenes are ok but too plain,sometimes too weird(an umbrella raping a girl in mid air is weird..srsly)

the soft house seal landmark use of interactive cameras is rarely seen here and when its done its usually a bit...well rigid cuz u cant move d camera whereever u want

u can only zoom and choose a pre determined camera movement...sucks( i wanna zoom tits not cocks...:( )

music,bgm,voice acting:

music and BGM are ok but too repititive since its a nukige..(dont expexct EF music man...this is for ur cock not ur brain)

voice acting is average but airis voice is a bit annoying (she is supposed to be annoying actually),protagonist and d demons have no voice..

graphics:

nicely drawn,the tits and vaginas are nice and d cocks arent ugly(no veins or black skin shit)...it is fapworthy and nice to look at the CGs

the overall theme is ok i guess,characers are shiny and d demons are cute...some nicely drawn tentacles and d facial expressions are

standard nukige style...(u kno kinky H faces), in my opinion d best draw is tsukihime since it radiates her ojousama attitude .....

32593.jpg

censorship:no cencorship, visible cock and holes

fapworthy? YES

brain worthy? NO

tats it im too lazy to write more but plz comment on my review since this is the first review i wrote

Edited by switch

I'm just going to add something. The H-scenes doesn't match the dialouge line description, seriously they don't. The toilet paper and the umbrella part is the bext example for the big differences. I'm a bit sleepy so I can't remember the detail accurately. Will continue bitching this part later.

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf

----------------come see me tonight------------

663.jpg

title: come see me tonight (私に今夜☆会いに来て)

studio:Sekilala

TLed? YES

genre:ecchi,hentai,boring sex,aunts

fap content: medium

fap content quality: mediocre-weak

score: 0

NOTE: this game is beyond crap..me and killerinsidee hate it to the bone..killer was so pissed he muted the sound and played with EF BGM instead

the review is to serve a s a warning to others....of the horrors tat u will face....oh d horrors

plot:

u r a guy whose parents suddenly leave him (so they can fuk without worrying tat their son mite hear them and bcom traumatized for life), an aunt who is

horny like a rabbit takes u in and gives u shelter(Ha!! shelter..she actually like ur cock)

anyway the guy tries to bcom a good chef and woo girls at d same time...

4 girls in genral: aunt(horny slut), a half loli, a tsundere and an ugly chick with thick eyebrows tat must be used to mop d floor with..

gameplay:

u get to choose how to rspond to each girls comment either positively or negatively and depending on tat a route is triggered

there are 4 main routes, and one bad ending...no common route,d sex is plain boring cock in d hole shit, no story

tats it....

music,bgm,voice acting

voice acting is horrible since it doesnt match with situations or dialogues, music is a shitty flute playing over and over again like a bad zombie nightmare

the sound effects are like fucking a horse with a carrot noise and d voice acting is shit

shit shit shit

graphics: are ok since d game is old, one of d girls is so ugly i think she must b a pig-human chimaera, d loli isnt a loli per se and d aunt seems to

b growing bald...backgrounds are painted by a 3 year old using MS paint....

14788.jpg

^see she is shocked at how shit dis game really is

censorship:no censorship..everything visible

fapworthy? well i guess wen u r dumped by ur GF and there is nothing to fap to...then u cud use this..but afterwards make sure to wash ur eyes with clannad

brain worthy? bitch please this shit IS D SHIT..not brainy

come see me tonight

Shit, I definitely have to play this game!!! \o/

Also, after seeing this thread, wouldn't it be a good idea to create a review part for this forum? So a place besides "Eroge News" and "Eroge General Talk" called "Eroge Reviews"? A place where you can find all reviews posted by users?

Also, after seeing this thread, wouldn't it be a good idea to create a review part for this forum? So a place besides "Eroge News" and "Eroge General Talk" called "Eroge Reviews"? A place where you can find all reviews posted by users?

It's a good idea, but do we need an another Spoilerfest section on the forum, isn't the Library one enough? :>

I'm all for it, but I would personally avoid that section. You never know what crazy spoilers someone will write in the reviews.

It's a good idea, but do we need an another Spoilerfest section on the forum, isn't the Library one enough? :>

I'm all for it, but I would personally avoid that section. You never know what crazy spoilers someone will write in the reviews.

I kinda agree with you, not all people know about the existence of the spoiler tag.

Just a piece of advice. When you start reading a review and it goes like "plot: u r a" the immediate thought of many people is "this guy is trolling, I'm not reading this".

Shit, I definitely have to play this game!!! \o/

It would be nice if someone / a group of someones decided to make a list and keep it edited o:

Since it is a review, wouldn't a small amount of spoilers automatically be expected?

Unless I don't care about spoilers (and normally I do not), I always skip to number ratings and the final thoughts. That way I get the gist of it, but I am not too spoiled to the point where nothing is a surprise. But that is just me.

At some other forum I used to go to (It was an Anime forum, but that doesn't matter, I guess), they had a review section.

However, they made a team out of like 7 forum members, who were the only ones who'd write the reviews then.

They decided on an Anime to watch like every month, and then each of them wrote one little review for it, so you could get several impressions of different people.

I mean, if guys like you and desi would do it, that section would actually be pretty helpful for people, without the chance of getting spoilered, I guess.

At some other forum I used to go to (It was an Anime forum, but that doesn't matter, I guess), they had a review section.

However, they made a team out of like 7 forum members, who were the only ones who'd write the reviews then.

They decided on an Anime to watch like every month, and then each of them wrote one little review for it, so you could get several impressions of different people.

I mean, if guys like you and desi would do it, that section would actually be pretty helpful for people, without the chance of getting spoilered, I guess.

That's what I was saying indeed. A group of some people and someone who made the thread and kept it updated, too.

Thanks for taking the time to do this but when I wanna check if a VN is good, vndb is the best place for me.

You shouldn't trust them too much. The summaries tend to be nice, but the tags tend to be misplaced, foolish, or plainly wrong. Reviews are quite better.

Hey, i could write a couple of mini-reviews for some oldie eroge i've played. Should i put them here, create a new thread or what?

Thanks for taking the time to do this but when I wanna check if a VN is good, vndb is the best place for me.

Right. They just enjoy jumping on a bandwagon en masse way too much, there's a large group (including admins or mods or whatever) with a made mind about what makes an eroge/vn good/bad and simply put down differing opinions with a sometimes ridiculous 'elitist' attitude that makes no sense considering what is being discussed.