i know this is a new game but are any groups planning on translating this in the future?

Maybe MangaGamer will pick it up since they did the first two. Then again, this is 15+ and I'm not so sure MG will want to translate a 15+ game... guess we'll see.

Maybe MangaGamer will pick it up since they did the first two. Then again, this is 15+ and I'm not so sure MG will want to translate a 15+ game... guess we'll see.

is there a possibility that this is there secret project they announced a while ago, Desi?

Lol. The only reason I haven't mentioned the name that was mentioned in the email is because I cannot be 100% certain that it is a new project and not just something else. That and they won't tell me what they meant... And that was only for one secret project, but I doubt the second one would be Da Capo III anyways. All the other Da Capo titles have been 18+ in rating, except for Innocent Finale, so until a 18+ version comes along I don't see them picking up the title. That is unless there will not be a 18+ version, in which case I can see them releasing the All Ages version.

Lol please sue me.

I. could. not. care. less.

Good attitude. People are always complaining about anything but I'm pretty sure that those people will use your da capo 3 translation when/if it's released. I personally prefer a "proper" translation but what the heck, that annotplayer thingy is also fine. By all means, keep it up.

Edited by OneManArmy
  • 5 months later...