Golden Roses, My current eroge project

Which girl do you like based on what you know?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Which girl do you like based on what you know?

So, I'm working on a visual novel called Golden Roses. It's still not near finished, but I'm working on getting a demo out by summer of 2013. Keep in mind I haven't completely fleshed out the story or characters and I'm totally open to suggestion.

http://i.imgur.com/AQpVK.jpg

It's your standard "player character moves to his hometown and finds a girlfriend" story.

You play as a 3rd year student named Tarou Ikeda who has moved back to his unnamed hometown with his widowed father after he gets married to his divorced high school sweetheart (who happens to have a daughter the same age as Tarou). He's enrolled at Golden Rose Academy, the private high school that his father and step mother went to.

There are 10 different girls to choose from in this game, all of which have their own personalities and stories.

http://i.imgur.com/kVQZSbt.jpg

A) Ichikawa Yuria - The tomboy, who loves to play baseball. She has to play on the boy's team since there is no girl's team. She dreams of moving to America to play in the big leagues.

B) Fukusawa Megumi - School idol, student coucil president. very ladylike and demure. but she's not who everyone thinks she is.

C) Yamada Tomoko - A secret otaku. She loves anime and video games, but due to the stigma attached to the culture, she tries her best to hide it.

D) Hayagawa Chisami - A shy, troubled girl. She cries easily and is very unapproachable. spends most of her time in the library; she loves to read.

E) Iwata Ruriko - The class rep and twin sister of Tarou's best friend, Fujio. She's a bit bossy and demanding, but means well. She's a childhood friend.

F) Nakashima Yumi - the manic pixie dream girl. a bit ditzy and clumsy, but very friendly and outgoing. willing to try anything. but she hides a tragic secret...

G) Kudou Sumie - Yandere. Seems sweet and shy on the outside, but if someone gets between her and what she wants, she can be deadly. Warning: paying her too much attention will trigger her route and if you try to go after another girl after that, you may not like the results...

H) Okamura Hanako - A quiet, spacey girl. She loves nature, especially flora. She works in a flower shop. She prefers potted plants to clipped flowers, as clipped plants will die. She's constantly fighting with her parents about her future.

I) Kamitani Kyoumi - A rebel and punk. She smokes and spends most of her time on the roof or anywhere she can be alone. She keeps to herself and is difficult to get to know. But there's a reason she's like this...

J) Nemoto Shizuru - Tarou's step-sister. a classic tsundere. I haven't fleshed out her character too much just yet.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

For more information, see my deviantArt page here: Hime-Takamura on deviantART

For exclusive sneak peeks, like my facebook page: Hime Takamura Manga | Facebook

Please post your thoughts and suggestions (be gentle!)

menu page.jpg

AQpVK.jpg

Edited by Hime_Takamura
changed girl picture

I definitely need to see more of the characters to make a more accurate judgment, but

Nemoto Shizuru - Tarou's step-sister. a classic tsundere.

You had me at incest and classic tsundere.

I'm afraid you won't be able to develop a good story when you have so many girls to choose from. 10 girls means each story is probably really short.

Also, welcome back.

I'm afraid you won't be able to develop a good story when you have so many girls to choose from. 10 girls means each story is probably really short.

I actually plan on having semi long stories for all of them. I don't have any time limit on this, so I can take as long as I want to flesh out everything.

Hayagawa Chisami - A shy, troubled girl. She cries easily and is very unapproachable. spends most of her time in the library; she loves to read.

I really have to wonder why desi didn't vote for this character.

Okamura Hanako - A quiet, spacey girl. She loves nature, especially flora. She works in a flower shop. She prefers potted plants to clipped flowers, as clipped plants will die. I still need to work out some of her story

I personally would go for this heroine because nature loving girls are always nice.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...