Visual Novels Translation Status [12/02/2012]

Not exactly "news", but a funny fact about Boob Wars -

It didn't have anything to do with the fact that the crack was 1 month late, of course. Still, to get close to Kara no Shoujo sales, that's very very silly. Guess we're doomed now, since they think these nukige will less like hotcakes.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously it means that Boob Wars is of higher quality than a voiceless release of Kara No Shoujo. Also, a wild Ixrec appears!

Yes, you should play Boob Wars, desi. I promised you, it has lots of romance in it. (:

altered fable = Extra+ New Char (from Alt)+H Scene+stupid mini game.......

Altered Fable is a shit. Sucks on every point of view, story, comedy, romance...

Oro? I expect it to be a decent/good VN, (in 1-10 scale, around 7 or 8) but from what you're saying it was lower that that. Thanx for the warning though. It's really infuriating when hope and hype are off the scale, but the result is disappointing.

At least, now I know what to expect when I read it. :> When it comes out, that is. (But first, I need to read the main series. My lazyness is unforgivable.) -.-

More Sumika is never a bad thing.

Very true.

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf
Ryu, what do you mean by Muv-Luv Chronicles, all of them or just the first vol. ?

Just Vol.1 but the project was dropped looooong ago so don't expect any progress until a new translation group picks it up.

• Softhouse Seal title - 52% translated, hint "features four monster girls"

This one then it seems.

Maaaybe. But I'm pretty sure it was Mamonokko Fantasy though.

http://s.vndb.org/cv/59/3459.jpg

• 12Riven -the Ψcliminal of integral - 7/72 scripts translated

This new project made my day. \o/

• Concerto Note - 50%, 18% edited
  • Grisaia no Kajitsu - Michiru route 263/664 (39.6%) kb translated, overall 3578/5913 (60.51%) kb translated, 3315/5913 (56.07%) kb edited, demo out
  • I/O - 63/251 scripts and 53/256 tips translated
  • Mahoutsukai no Yoru - 178.06/1221.68 (14.57%) kb translated
  • Natsuyume Nagisa - 1857/38142 (4.87%) lines translated. 375/38142 (0.98%) lines edited
  • Rewrite - 84200.75/101220 (83.19%) lines translated
  • Yosuga no Sora - Translation status is Common route 100%, Sora route 100%, Nao 10.78%, Kazuha 94.2%, Akira 37.3%, Motoka 6.7%

Yeah, progress! (:

• Killer Queen - progress 11% translated and 9% edited

Personally, I would rather see an English translation of Secret Game since it was a better version. But nvm, I'll take what I can get.

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf
Irotoridori no Sekai

no progress this week? D:

Eroge! ~H mo Game mo Kaihatsu Zanmai~

Harukoi Otome ~Otome no Sono de Gokigenyou~

yes winter! the wait is coming to an end \o/

Edited by udizzle
if you mean soon as in JAST didnt goes bankrupt before they managed to ship the files..

then yeah...soon~``

JAST will never go bankrupt because they have J-List backing them up, if there was no J-List and depended only on games we will probably have a new game every 3 months or so xD

JAST will never go bankrupt because they have J-List backing them up, if there was no J-List and depended only on games we will probably have a new game every 3 months or so xD

Ryu...yeah...

and GTLW>..i know that feeling

just some people cant even understand why >?>