Just a quick question for anyone who has recently played the game when Toko gets kidnapped from the hospital in the true route, Does she still have her arms and legs? Its been so long since I last played this game and they have a 2nd game out now. I was just wondering because in the 1st game they said something about cutting them off because of an infection(which is beyond stupid) or maybe I'm just not remembering properly. If someone could help I would really appreciate it.

Thanks everyone, however if the good route is for the second game. Why amputate? I mean it's going to suck if she is just a torso so to say. Then it may hurt overall story if she magically gets them back.

Well this preview picture might explain about how they're gonna make her function again (not sure through)

http://i55.tinypic.com/esls1z.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

So many spoilers, so little tags

Just finished it, in true route there was a part where they had to go through with that operation BUT there was never mentioned that she lost her limbs. So while she might have probably lost them its not sure.

[i won't get my hopes up. Heck, she's almost guaranteed to be dead.

1. She needs to lose her limbs to fit into the baby carriage + the scene on the train with the giant black egg

2. She dies in the routes where she was taken from the hospital for a long time

3. If she were alive it would undermine the ending with the blue bird painting

A simple question regarding this game; are there any rape scenes?

No, but in it's place you get a pretty detailed murder scene.

*Though I think there was a reverse rape scene in one of the bad ends

Edited by Whitetragedy
  • 2 years later...

[spoiler=kara no shoujo endings] the endings are whether or not a murder slips past you and a good ending is just one where a murderer was caught.

its a pretty good game overall the notebook and investigation aspects are a cool feature. The graphics are fairly good but the interface is typicaly ugly and clunky.