Any light hearted Eroge suggestions?

My girlfriend is the President would be your next pick then.

Also, if you're downloading Little busters looking for something "lighthearted" then you're setting yourself up for huge disapointment. It's usual "happy beginning, downer ending" Key's drama.

yea little busters is heavy, but the common route is full of jokes and hilarity, probably the best funny stuff i have seen in a KEY novel

to add to the suggestions -

katawa shoujo

A profile (like LB, this one is light only in the beginning)

..and that's all i can think of. Other's have already been suggested

Symphonic rain, haven't played this, you confirm it's lighthearted? I'm always looking for light stuff.

And is Katawa shoujo light hearted too? I didn't had a good feeling about it for whatever reason but I may try it if you say it is...

Symphonic rain, haven't played this, you confirm it's lighthearted? I'm always looking for light stuff.

Nope, many words come to my mind about Symphonic Rain but none of those is "lighthearted". I'd describe the atmosphere of that one as... uhm... "rainy" ( if you get what i mean... no, seriously, that's the first word that comes to my mind - it's kind of moody, melancholic etc. )

Nope, many words come to my mind about Symphonic Rain but none of those is "lighthearted". I'd describe the atmosphere of that one as... uhm... "rainy" ( if you get what i mean... no, seriously, that's the first word that comes to my mind - it's kind of moody, melancholic etc. )

Ok, thank you for the info, maybe I'll try it after I finish Rewrite and the 15 other things I'm reading at the moment.

Really? Did I mix something up?

*reads through a review*

Yeah, I mixed something up. =\

"Wind"...? Certain routes aren't that lighthearted....

I do like imouto's bright character from A Profile ("ase-ase" anyone?:D), but...like everyone else said, the whole game isn't so fun that it won't makes your heart goes fuwa-fuwa.

Hmmm.... Is nukige out of question? I mean.... a lot of nukige are lighthearted right? :p

Something like:

Kango Shichauzo

Tottemo Pheromone

Watashi ni Konya Ai ni Kite

etc

Anything else...maybe something like:

Heart de Roommate

Period

Shiawase no Katachi (well, the story revolved around death..., but I don't think that it's that heavy)

Snow Sakura (Yukizakura) and Edelweiss (And Edelweiss ~eiden fantasia~ too) is a must. Sumiko from Yukizakura and the three idiots from Edelweiss are just too much.... Too much crazy....

Light hearted novel how about those 2 Vocaloid based VN

Mirai no Kimi to, Subete no Uta ni

Rin ga Utau, Mirai no Neiro

and since Ivan uploaded a lot of classic lately I will throw in a classic(90s) VN in to the mix

Season of Sakura