Last VN. Your choices.

Ever played a VN and thought, Fuck that I can do better.

Well, now you can. Well, no...you can't.

But, for the sake of argument...imagine you could change something in the last VN you played(not necessarily the last VN you played).

Would you change anything? and why? Tell us. You can make it as funny as hell, turn the tides into something depressing(errr), nonsensical bullshit might be pushing it but it's your reply and your reply is important for the prosperity of this thread.

[spoiler=999] I want to see Junpei speak with June face to face. Why won't you let Junpei do that! His just a tool, right!? You just fucking use him to save your own life and then dumped him like that! Damnit! Let him see that bitch! I hate this! ......Although, seeing all-ice isn't bad either. :p

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf
I whould make the characther better in Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo and add evil rute

hDc6O.gif

(My "change": the complete Matsuri version (all CGs, all arcs, all graphical effects, all voice acting, etc) of Higurashi translated and available on PC)

Edited by Harlequin

Make the individual routes of Little Busters better. I mean, come on. You build up these amazing characters in the common route... and then you give them overly-cliched backstories and, in some cases, completely scrap their personality and replace it with something generic. As it is, the Common Route and Refrain (and arguably Kurugaya's route) make up all the substance in Little Busters.

i would become the protagonist of some lame vn and make sarcastic remarks all day and add humor to all the facepalm moments.

but in all seriousness, i would like nothing more than a Ilya route in fate.. :(

Edited by pramit
In the My Girlfriend is the President I would add...

- Kuon route (that armed bodyguard maid)

- harem route

Other thing I wants is in the Fan-disk more or less

+1

Yes, I was expecting that in Puchin's route there will be a 3P scene with Kuon in it. ; _ ; Or at least in the Fan-disk....

As for me.... Hmm.... I want the preview of Tsukihime 2 in Kagetsu Tohya isn't just a preview.... Arcueid~ make it materialized as a game with your marble phantasm~. orz Seriously, I miss Arc and Ciel-senpai....