Last VN. Your choices.

[spoiler=999] I want to see Junpei speak with June face to face. Why won't you let Junpei do that! His just a tool, right!? You just fucking use him to save your own life and then dumped him like that! Damnit! Let him see that bitch! I hate this! ......Although, seeing all-ice isn't bad either. :p

This also, but I don't really hate

Her.and Junpei doesn't seem to either. I never understood why All-ice was at the end there. for a second I thought lotus was left out in the desert and needed a ride. lol.

but that was the first game to blow my Fing mind. That's NEVER happened before and the second game to stump me with things when I can normally figure them out. I mean with certian things said, I got freaken chills. lol

I also want a route for Michiko and Kei from otoboku, I mean explain more about them and their past something damn it. we already knew from hints that Michiko has Kei whipped already. lol. and make Shion and Mizuho cannon. it already looks that way from the box and the title screen. lol. Shion is just awsome. lol

but in all seriousness, i would like nothing more than a Ilya route in fate.. :(

Illya needs more love

She need less death flags

I agree with you two there. She's so great. Easily one of my most favourite VN characters...

... And no route for the one and only Ilyasviel von Einzbern!? Bleh.

[spoiler=Fate/stay night]Not to mention the death flags for her, as you said. Oh well, at least we got THIS---

321312.jpg

--- as a nice bonus at the end.

I would give Gilgamesh and Shiro more moments in Fate and I would remake the whole Chris route in Majikoi.

Also Kenichi was great an evil route imo would make him less epic, make him feel less amazing, weaker

Edited by Stàr