Visual Novels Translation Status [01/27/2013]

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[*]Grisaia no Kajitsu - common, Amane, Sachi, and Michiru routes fully translated, Makina route 409/1161 (35.3%) translated, overall 4388/5913 (74.21%) kb translated, 3315/5913 (56.07%) kb edited, demo out

[*]Haruka Na Sora - Sora 16.4% translated, Yahiro 0.63% translated, Kozue 12.43% translated

Yes!

[*]Hoshizora no Memoria - Fully translated

Uh, is that... supposed to be there?

[*]Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate - ~4400 lines translated, 38/404 files translated

Finally.... it has decsended!

[*]Yosuga no Sora - Translation status is Common route 100%, Sora route 100%, Nao 18.7%, Kazuha 100%, Akira 39.2%, Motoka 26.0%

Fuck yeah for progress!

Awesome updates. It is ready, my body is.

Edit:

hmm...

every been ignoring this it seems

latest bout code geass~~~~

Wait.... this is the first time I have ever seen anything about a Code Geass VN hahahahaha.

Well, I already played the character routes beforehand and so I just had to read Moon and Terra when the full patch was released. Both routes took me something around 12hours and I definitely understood the story. Although I've to admit that Moon was quite weird and I sometimes had to use the backlog for re-reading specific scenes.

Well, I already played the character routes beforehand and so I just had to read Moon and Terra when the full patch was released. Both routes took me something around 12hours and I definitely understood the story. Although I've to admit that Moon was quite weird and I sometimes had to use the backlog for re-reading specific scenes.

Fair enough. Some people finished Moon/Terra in 2-3 hours or something.

I cant wait for Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Im also dying to see the second season of the anime, to bad i havent been able to find a torrent with the translated light novels :(.

Only vol. 1-3 are fully translated with vol. 4 underway, but it's a kinda stalled right now - http://oreimothetranslation.wordpress.com.

Edited by killerinsidee
Some people finished Moon/Terra in 2-3 hours or something.

What the? How is this even possible?! I mean sure, english is not my mother language and I'm doing some typos here and there but I was at least confident in my reading speed. Oh well, each their own. Also, why wasn't there a Nursery Rhyme update btw?

Haruka Na Sora - Sora 16.4% translated, Yahiro 0.63% translated, Kozue 12.43% translated

Edit : Eh? The original game's translation isn't even finished but they're already working on the fandisc?

Edited by OneManArmy
^ wrong kozue is at 22 % atm.... just correcting :D

Emmm no.

Kozue's route is STILL at 12.43%, MO JO is currently proofreading the lines he has already translated. AND I KNOW BECAUSE IM PROJECT MANAGER!

Edited by Hecrapan
W

Edit : Eh? The original game's translation isn't even finished but they're already working on the fandisc?

Yes, however we are using a separate set of TL's and PR's. Rest assured YNS is still our main priority, however we had an excess of translators so xilexio and I decided to start on HNS whit those guys.

Emmm no.

Kozuhe's route is STILL at 12.43 MO JO is currently proofreading the lines he has already translated. AND I KNOW BECAUSE IM PROJECT MANAGER!

i counted the lines i havent proof read...my bad

also check drop box

Edited by switch
Yes, however we are using a separate set of TL's and PR's. Rest assured YNS is still our main priority, however we had an excess of translators so xilexio and I decided to start on HNS whit those guys.

Ah I see, thx for telling me because I'm really looking foward to the translation of Akira's route

Wait a second... Are YOU MO JO?

What a twist!

*whistles * continues to proofread..... also needs a link to dl the game...torrents are slow

Sure i have both YNS, HNS and their respective chinese patchs. Ill send them to MO JO's mail to confirm identity, I dont want to make the "Number of users trolled so far" 313

^ LMAO ok ill check my mail.... anyway who tled the character story???? today i went to tl it...and it was already done O_o

Well, you went MIA so i decide to give it a try while we found someone to replace you.

Edited by Hecrapan

Hmmm now that i think about it. Hey desi, OneManrArmy, Ryu, MO JO (all the senior posters in this thread). Is ther a way to contact Ivan? I have HNS already up on mediafire (currently private links), however the game is reaaaaaaaaaaalllllyyyyyyyy hard to find on the net. So i was wondering i he could add HNS to the partially translated downloads.

Hmmm now that i think about it. Hey desi, OneManrArmy, Ryu, MO JO (all the senior posters in this thread). Is ther a way to contact Ivan? I have HNS already up on mediafire (currently private links), however the game is reaaaaaaaaaaalllllyyyyyyyy hard to find on the net. So i was wondering i he could add HNS to the partially translated downloads.

just pm him...

he'll get done when he's free..

and Haruka aint rare..

i have the torrent <.>

Sure. You can PM him. But there is no patch out for HNS, so he probably wouldn't put it there. And yeah, there are a few torrents out there with HNS, so it probably isn't as rare as you think :p

look him up in the members list.............pm him OR go and post it here https://erogegames.com/website/community-collaborative/2292-games-missing-2/#post46895

put the dl links there