Minna Daisuki Kozukuri Banchou problems

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys...

I need help to install this game...

I have already unlock the RAR file, then disable DEP for both exe and crack and then run remove.bat...

But a message "SYS3INI.BIN" followed by japanese kanji show up...

I've already set my region to japanese and I think my direct X is fine coz I play another game without any direct X problem...

Can anyone tell me how to install this game correctly? Thanks a lot

• 1 month later...

im having trouble if im going to save the gave issue #9 i try it but still not working & every time i go to play this a weird box pops up with a yes or no button at the bottom of it if i click no the game close's and if i click yes it just freeze's help please

im having trouble if im going to save the gave issue #9 i try it but still not working & every time i go to play this a weird box pops up with a yes or no button at the bottom of it if i click no the game close's and if i click yes it just freeze's help please

Follow issue #1, not issue #9 for that situation.

[display]

UseDirectDrawEmuration=0

UseWideSurface=0

ScreenMode=0

FullScreenBit=32

UseIVideoWindow=1

[sound]

Sound=1

Music=2

SE=1

Voice=1

UseDirectSound=1

UseDirectSoundEmuration=1

DirectSoundCooperativeLevel=1

Volume0=10000

Volume1=10000

Volume2=10000

Volume3=10000

MusicFadeOnVoicePlaying=1

MusicFadeOnVoicePlayingVolume=50

[message]

Font=‚l‚r –¾’©

RMouseEvent=0

MessageSpeed=5

MesWinAlpha=8

UseAntiFont=1

AutoMessageTime0=500

AutoMessageTime1=2000

ReadTextSkip=0

[system]

SaveBMPPath=

UseMMX=1

EffectSkipOnClick=0

OutErrorLog=0

i found that file inside of this file ‚Ý‚ñ‚È‘åD‚«Žq‚Â*‚è‚΂ñ‚¿‚傤 which was inside anastasia, is that suppose to be there?

Issue #9: Game crashes when saving - Weird letters like ê or ö in your Windows username are known to cause problems with VNs that generate config/save files inside the \Users folder. Go check if the folder C:\Users\-username-\AppData\Local\Anastasia\みんな大好き子づくりばんちょう exists on your PC. If it doesn't, then the game is having trouble creating the files. Try making an another Windows Account with normal letters only - go to Control Panel -> User Accounts -> Manage another account. Be sure to give that account admin privileges. Log under that account and try to save, it should no longer crash the game. You can delete it after you're done with the game.

are there any other ways that might help with saving problems